The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Crossroads - The choice is yours  (Read 15598 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: Crossroads - The choice is yours
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2016, 05:32:34 PM »
  He shrugged "it doesn't matter he's dead so quit yelling" he walked over toward the locked door. Slowly his fingers typed in a code and the door started to unlock "in there is a enstien Rosen bridge which should take you back to our dimension" he paused "2 minutes before detonation...hurry up".

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2016, 07:28:03 PM »
"*sniffle* Alright...", Raz picked up Izura and walked towards the Rosen Bridge, "But I'm taking him there to be buried properly..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: May 10, 2016, 01:38:03 PM »
Infrared's face remained emotionless "alright fine let's go". He guided everyone toward the wormhole. "This is goodbye, I'm not coming with you"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #228 on: May 10, 2016, 03:21:44 PM »
"Why can't you come with?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: May 10, 2016, 05:07:58 PM »
Infrared smiled "I have some unfinished business to attend to" and as he said that the whole place started to shake "listen this whole place is going to blow up and it's not going to be a friendly explosion, so you have to go" he pointed toward the portal "go now!"

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2016, 06:44:09 PM »
THIS RP IS DEAD I REPEAT IT IS DEAD!