The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Forum Meet-Up  (Read 3816 times)

Offline Timmy Fox

• The Royal Cutefox
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Received through special limited time events Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Squeak~
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Royal Cutefox
  • Coloring: Orange, white and dark brown
  • Height: 23 cm (~9"quotquotquotquotquotquotquot)
  • Weight: 5 kg (~11 lbs)
  • Build: Small, fairly average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Chasing a wild pie
Re: Forum Meet-Up
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 10:36:54 PM »
Whilst this could be a really cool idea I think it would be hard to get too many people together due to how this forum has a very wide international audience.

Whilst many are in various parts of the US, I'm in Sweden myself which isn't all that far from Germany, though far enough that I doubt I'd be able to attend an event like this.

That said, I will be heading for Berlin in August to attend Eurofurence so if anyone else is going there, do let me know!
Proud to be a furry!

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 05:57:57 PM »
Great idea actually, Since you're informed may I ask what's the pricing for Eurofurence? Might me a good idea to go there and have a meetup in the same trip.
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 06:21:52 PM »
Thanks for the info! Still have a week to decide, 100€ isn't that bad but it's not cheap either. Will look around for other hotels/hostels for both the meetup and con if I attend. Will see what others thing first though.
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2016, 09:54:44 PM »
I won't go to that con because of reasons.

Also in August I have to see if it doesn't interfere with my 2nd attempt for my midterms