Author Topic: Evelyn Maestrix - Open Prompt RP  (Read 2677 times)

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
  • Species: Polar Bear
  • Coloring: White, with black spots on my eyes
  • Currently: Hoping to meet new people
Re: Evelyn Maestrix - Open Prompt RP
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2024, 09:07:54 AM »
"D-diapers...!?" She squeaks, trying to hide those under the graduation robes she had been wearing while her cheeks flushed red. "W-what d-diapers, dad?"

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Species: Dog
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2024, 08:18:23 AM »
"Hahaha, the one's you're wearing right now, silly" Draig laughs with his booming voice, clearing the room from any awkwardness for Evelyn. "Don't worry darling, you look the part with your size now anyway and god knows I don't want to risk finding out if you've also unlearned your potty training." Giving a teasing wink, he places his daughter back into the stroller and get's ready to go out, putting on his large coat and hat. Once ready he pushes the stroller to the car.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2024, 10:41:43 AM »
All the while, smoke began to pour from a hyper-embarrassed Evelyn's nose and ears, giving off the impression that she's conducting her very own Locomotive. She then tries to cover her face as best she can, muttering if she can at least keep her robes until after they get back home.

Once they got to the car, however, Evelyn's eyes widen like saucers. It was the same car that dropped her off at the train station during her first day heading to university. The sight of it made her eyes start to water, until she burst out crying.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2024, 07:42:04 AM »
Draig was shocked to suddenly hear his daughter burst out in tears. "What's wrong darling?!"

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2024, 06:14:33 AM »
Through sobs, Evelyn replies as her ears fold. "T-the car, daddy....it reminds me of t-the university!" She shivers, evidently homesick for when she could walk and act for herself. She was beside herself with grief and anger, furiously kicking her legs back and forth while sobbing. If only they had let her redo that stupid test.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2024, 04:39:42 PM »
"Hmmmh" Draig is at a loss, wondering how he can cheer his daughter up. "What would make you happy Evelyn?"

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2024, 10:35:03 AM »
Evelyn then asks, "C-can Uncle Drahcir come with us, dad?" She gives her dad the puppy dog eyes treatment, not helped by her newfound cuteness.

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2024, 01:34:58 PM »
"Drahcir, I mean he's alright but why would you~ ..." Draig stops his line of thought as he sees his daughter's puppy dog eyes, easily melting the big dragon's heart.

"Drahcir!", he turned around an shouted loudly, "you're coming with us!".

Drahcir came out from the house, a little intimidated by Draigs strong voice, but putting on a smile for Evelyn none the less. "Oh yay~ shopping time!" he exclaimed in a rather dull manner, having a hard time hiding his distaste for shopping.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2024, 07:50:39 AM »
Evelyn then happily grins, her tail wagging. "C'mon, uncle Drahcir!" She calls out, just relieved to see her uncle showing up. It was more to comfort her than to drag him along for an admittedly boring shopping tour. Then her eyes widen as she notices a soft pink carseat. "W-what even IS that!?"

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2024, 07:04:56 AM »
"It's your old carseat.", Drahcir replied with a cheeky grin. "It's the only one we had available, so" with a hint of Schadenfreude he lifted her into the carseat and petted her head "looks like little Evelyn's riding with style." Drahcir gave her a wink before getting into the car himself.

Offline Noah-Bear95

• Vibrating Furby
  • 28 going on 2
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2024, 01:45:53 AM »
She let out a squeak as she's picked up and buckled in, before pouting a little. She hadn't ridden like this in almost two decades, and she squirms, trying to undo the buckles. Then, as the car's engine starts, she stops fiddling with the carseat's buckles as she covers her face. Muttering, "Oh no...people are gonna recognise me."

Offline Wuff-Wuff

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2024, 07:52:03 AM »
Draig laughs "we could claim that you're Drahcirs daughter, ain't that right buddy?" Rather shocked Drahcir stutters "w...what?! Hey wait a minute! If my wife finds out through others that I "have a daughter" I'm toast!" Draig laughs even louder but then stops to consider his daughters worry more carefully "Hmmh~ we would have to tell some people darling. I dont want you to completely lose contact with your friends..."