The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: City of Smog Companion board  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
City of Smog Companion board
« on: February 22, 2016, 01:53:38 AM »
Rules
This is an advanced roleplay. I expect proper spelling and grammar at all times and to the best of your ability.

I expect at least three sentences or two descriptive ones. I will not accept anything half-assed.

Put 'seahorse' in the Extras section of your form to confirm you have read the rules.

I am allowing any kind of roleplaying style, as long as actions and speech are somehow separated.

You may have a maximum of two characters, but I need at least three sentences for both.

No excessive gore. Violence is allowed as long as blood isn't gushing everywhere from a decapitated head.  :P

No magic. Wings are allowed of course, and if a dragon, fire breathing, but no supernatural qualities.

You may kill off your characters, but once they're dead, you can't bring them back.

You must wait until three people have posted to make your next post so as to make sure we don't leave people behind in the rp.

Character Sheet:

Name\Nickname:

Clothing and appearance:

Weapons:

Description of character: 

Mutation (nothing too op like being able to become any element or some no sense):

Please have fun and I really hope Nix joins I'm making this because I feel bad for ruining her rp!!!

Post Merge: February 22, 2016, 02:11:53 AM
Character Sheet:

Name\Nickname: Jack

Clothing and appearance: Same as profile pic

Weapons: Uses knives at all times but will use other peoples weapons

Description of character: Jack murdered his entire family after the bombs fell because the new voice in him told him too. Jack will actually enjoy the pain you deal to him but will get knocked out or hurt like a regular person he just likes it. When confronted he plays with his food and enjoys his time messing with it.

Mutation: None
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:11:53 AM by Madness, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: City of Smog Companion board
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 02:17:02 AM »
Name: Razuel Pyrais Dracon

Nickname: (if applicable) Raz

Species: Dragon

Appearance: Curved spikes along spine and 2 horns on head, Mostly Dark grey, Underbelly and underside of wings is red.

Clothing: a black Trench Coat, a White long-sleeve shirt, Black tactile pants, Lightweight steel-toed boots

Other Appeal: Wears a special watch made with a salvaged military AI

Weapons: a demonic-looking Damascus steel Broad sword, and a A4 MAGNUM.

Skills: Stealthy even when running at full sprint, Excellent aim, hand-hand combat, basic Survival skills in all terrains, 1st aid, can breath fire.

Strengths: Excellent People skills, able to think quickly in tight situations.

Weaknesses: Can be Blunt at times, but means well, is sometimes reckless when fighting, has a dangerous sweet-tooth, and is sometimes reckless when journeying into new places.

Extras: Razuel is a highly skilled Mercenary or used to be, used to be wanted in several cities but no one had the guts to take him down.
Seahorse

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 02:18:45 AM »
You can't just jump in and kill someone but your accepted no just killing the person unless you both agree on the death
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 02:24:29 AM »
Yes yes, I've already learnt my lesson

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 02:26:38 AM »
Alright we need at least two more people so just wait for them
I'm that Joker!

Offline Dirgeful

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Yo! Pleasure meeting you ^^
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Alkov (Cat-Dog-Plant thing)
  • Height: 5.3
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Sleepy/watching anime/wanting to draw
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 10:39:51 PM »
Hello! I'd like to join, if this is still a thing that is. If not, then, yeah, s'all good.

Name\Nickname: Vant Oglinda (Vant, occasionally Vanty)

Species: Cat

Appearance: He is a 5'1" tawny brown bob-tailed cat with green eyes. Brown stripes swirl down his body following right leg and starting on his neck. His left leg is without markings and and three silver ring-like stripes are located on his fore-arms. His hair is the same shade of brown as his stripes and is dyed blue on the end. Vant is not physically strong, but he instead uses his speed as his general attack plan.

http://orig00.deviantart.net/40f3/f/2016/133/a/4/vant_oglinda_ref_by_morrynlupine-da2avjj.png

Clothing: He generally wears all shades of blues and white, but he occasionally wears purple, black, silver or gold.

Weapons: Small knives, throwing knives and the occasional short sword.

Description of character: Vant is pretty antisocial, but always willing to help others. He tends to be pretty wary of most people and his antisocial qualities make it hard for him to trust others. He's pretty calm, but he does have the capability of becoming violent.

Mutation: Well, his pupils are mutated to look like x's, but other than that, nope~

Seahorse

« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:14:27 AM by Vant Oglinda »
  • Signature art by: Pawndive

Sig by Pawndive on Wolf Soul
Previous username was Vant Oglinda!

Offline Kojaku The Draux

• Vibrating Furby
  • What's that? Never heard of a Draux?
    • DeviantArt
    • Tumblr
    • Awards
  • Species: Draux(Fox Dragon)
  • Coloring: Sandy yellow with a white underbelly, and various black markings.
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 110 pounds
  • Build: Short and slim, with a long, bushy tail and large ears.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Mmm a newbie looking for rps
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 10:50:10 PM »

Name\Nickname
Kojaku. Sometimes called Koju.
Clothing and appearance
((click for full veiw))
Usually wears black sweatpants and a black Jacket that says "D-I-S-T-U-R-B-E-D" On it in bold white letters. His light blue markings glow when he uses his fire breath.
Weapons
Fights with a katana he recieved from his father, as well as using fire breath from his dragon mother.
Species
Fennec Fox/Dragon Hybrid.
Mutation
None

Oops!! Seahorse
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:19:49 AM by Kojaku The Draux »

Offline Udldu

• Avid Aardvark
  • You don't have to be a stoic to be happy
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Currently: Current
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2016, 06:31:33 AM »
I don't see a summary of a story being described here. We should know what this roleplay is all about, or we won't know what we're getting ourselves into, and the "Mutations" don't have any context as of now.