The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 48678 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1470 on: May 08, 2017, 10:20:07 PM »
Angel looked around as she was slowly lifted down, looking at her tail and hugging it as she reached the floor, shaking her head in response to the rider and quickly going in for a hug, her own tail neatly tucked around her leg, but pulled back in a groan as there was still some pain in her tail, a true discolouration near her tail end, along with a negative blood on her where her tail was pinned.

(Negative colour when you posterior a picture in photoshop.)

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #1471 on: May 08, 2017, 11:03:56 PM »
The rider did not resist the hug letting Angel hug her. "I-I can heal that tail for you." She offered a purple glow could be seen coming from where her upper chest would be,  the light shining through the openinings of her armor.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1472 on: May 09, 2017, 02:25:26 AM »
Angel brought her tail up and graciously handed it to the rider, feeling trust in him for helping her pain and helping her down, but she soon brought her attention to the light coming from the armor, poking at the holes with her finger.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1473 on: May 21, 2017, 03:35:36 AM »
After a while, the faint sound of drums carried through the air. Ponderous and menacing, they signaled the horde's approach.

At the fair, the purple raccoons stopped what they were doing and appeared horrified. A few minutes would pass, before the raccoons began herding people away.

Errol blanched as the noise reached his ears. He looked at the rider and Angel, and spoke quickly and somberly. "Y-You to need t'leave, or find a place to hide quick like." He poked his head out of a window, and spoke to one of his people in their own tongue. A few moments more would pass, before Errol closed the window and barred it shut.

Cresting above the trees was a massive stone tower, adorned with spikes, chains, and skulls. Banners flew from the structure, bearing what appeared to be a bloodied claw. The tower connected to a massive base, which acted as a mobile castle. Huge iron wheels creaked and groaned as purple raccoons pushed or pulled the vehicle, under the crack of a whip. A horde, thousands strong, created a living wall to keep the slaves from running. Each hordesman bore weapons, either crude or properly forged, and armor adorned with purple fur. They marched sloppily, but organized. They all bore the bloodied-claw banner, the same as the tower. Though the rest of the land wouldn't know, the raccoons knew all-too well. Kairos had arrived.

Kairos the Bloodied, son of Karg the Murderer, son of Gore-eater Lon, stood above his horde on the balcony of his mobile fortress, gnashing his jagged and disgusting teeth. The massive warthog stood around 8' tall, weighed as much as the golden throne he sat upon, and could tear stones asunder. He wore the chain-laden black-leather armor from his father before him, and carried the wickedly jagged sword his father bore. Upon his back was a beautiful, but raggedly crafted, purple raccoon-fur cape, clasped around his throat  by a black-iron chain. Kairos knew his favorite prey had set up near the kingdoms of Soulez and Tenliov, and his bloodlust had peaked during the boring travel through the mountains. He figured a few more hours and the hunt would begin.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1474 on: May 21, 2017, 07:01:45 PM »
"Is there  a lock on the door?"The rider asked, turning to look behind her.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1475 on: May 23, 2017, 07:27:46 AM »
Errol shook his head. "Unfortunately no, I jus' hang a few empties off the thing." He looked about the wagon, before shaking his head. "Get 'cherselves outta this place. Run an' hide, 'afore the horde shows." He sighed. "Kairos'll sniff y'out in here." Errol smiled sadly. "But y'smell like ol' Errol now. He won't find ya in t'crowd."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1476 on: May 23, 2017, 10:45:07 PM »
 The rider's hand suddenly flashed. "That should cover that." The rider began, the doors to the wagon now shut if anyone entered the trap spell would activate  covering the three inside in an invisibility  spell.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1477 on: May 31, 2017, 05:18:20 AM »
Errol sighed. "I hope it works. I don't know if Darkeyes is still runnin' with Kairos."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1478 on: July 03, 2017, 02:41:49 PM »
Zanthe, having made a full recovery from her injuries, watched the proceedings through a telescope from far away. "...That's new," she murmured to herself, closing up the telescope. It appeared that her services would be needed soon.....

But where were Al, Viola, and that odd wolf girl?
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1479 on: July 03, 2017, 11:59:33 PM »
Not very far off from the initial encounter with the wolf girl lay a secret hiding spot which Al had built into a small cave. He carefully bandaged his arm, still being certain it was fractured at least. Occasionally, his eyes would flick up towards the wolf girl but not for much more than a moment.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1480 on: July 09, 2017, 05:23:38 PM »
Viola, meanwhile, had taken the opportunity to finally put her dark-toned armor back on. That stuff the wolf girl pulled made her realize how dangerous it was to be going around in civilian clothes.

The wolf girl was whittling a couple of stakes from a fallen branch with one of her knives, mostly intent on the task. However, sometimes, when Al would look up, her eyes would meet his.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #1481 on: July 10, 2017, 05:54:30 AM »
Al winced a little as he clenched his fist, but shook it off knowing he would most likely work through the pain. Looking to his weapons, he slowly pulled a knife into his paw and began cleaning it with an old rag. "So. You going to give us a name?" He said with his gaze aimed toward the wolf girl.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1482 on: July 13, 2017, 08:56:30 PM »
Al winced a little as he clenched his fist, but shook it off knowing he would most likely work through the pain. Looking to his weapons, he slowly pulled a knife into his paw and began cleaning it with an old rag. "So. You going to give us a name?" He said with his gaze aimed toward the wolf girl.

The wolf looked right back at Al, meeting his gaze. "...Clare," she says, continuing to whittle at the piece of wood she had. "I have a full name, but that's all you need to know for now." Suddenly, she grinned widely at him, winking as though he was in on some personal joke. "And your names?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1483 on: July 14, 2017, 01:24:07 AM »
"Al. And she," he said motioning to Viola. "Is Viola." He didn't trust this person one bit. Coming out of nowhere, helping them out... It was odd. There had to have been some alterior motive here. "Got a reason for being around this area, or are you just passing through."

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1484 on: July 20, 2017, 08:00:41 AM »
Unbeknownst to Al and company, a few of Kairos' scouts had set up in the trees and watched the group. Apparently they felt that Al and company were a threat. In fact, Garrus Horncrown, one of Kairos' personal retainer, upon being informed of Al's fighting prowess, sought to parlay with him immediately.