The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: BennyBunnycorn's Sprites (Also looking for coders and other artists)  (Read 1449 times)

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat

I'm working on sprites for this person's Pokemon-esque game which can be found here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tamers-network-project.36925/#post-860868
The project is currently looking for help if anyone is interested in coding or such. These three are starter monsters. Instead of going with a Grass VS Fire VS Water theme, I decided on Nature VS Technology VS Magic theme for them. The first one is a porcupine, the second is a raccoon, and the third is an opossum.

I'm showing them here for tips. I looked up a tutorial on shading and looked at several Pokemon sprites and tried to make sprites in a style different to that of Pokemon.  Do they look alright?

Also, an alternate pallet for the opossum. Which looks better?

Offline drakewithout

• that first forum cartoonist
  • Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • finally settled on deer i think
    • weirdragons
    • Awards
  • Species: deer
  • Coloring: tan, white
  • Height: 145 cm
  • Weight: 45 kilos
  • Build: light, curvy, acts smaller than she is
  • Currently: feeling lonely
Re: BennyBunnycorn's Sprites (Also looking for coders and other artists)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 05:00:28 PM »
i do python and java,
Im the flufflysub.

weridragons https://weirdragons.wordpress.com/

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
Re: BennyBunnycorn's Sprites (Also looking for coders and other artists)
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 10:39:51 PM »
If you want, you could join and talk to Nakano.