The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lord of The Rings: Legacy of Zartania  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Lord of The Rings: Legacy of Zartania
« on: December 25, 2015, 05:38:26 PM »
(buffering, feel free to apply)

This is NOT a re-enactment of LOTR. Its more of a re-incarnation if you will. This takes place on the mythical world of Zartania, a place filled with shadow and secrets.

FYI: Since I've been so busy with requests and my work it's been hard to update my other two threads. I have a set schedule now finally, therefore I will update this thread every day sometime after 17:00 hrs (5:00 pm mountain time) except on Thursday (maybe). I'm willing to give this my all/other threads will not be updated this is my priority.

Author's note: There is an evil in this world one identical to The Shadow Runners. Beings who live and travel through the shadows. An unholy offspring of vipers and the devil himself.

This is an RP for Furry Elves, Wizards, Dragons, Hobbits ect.

1. There will be no freelancing, please do not change flow of scene or plot when introducing characters. No side plots.

2. This is not a re-enactment of LOTR, more like a re-incarceration.

3. I'm looking for (close to) advanced RPers.

4. This is to be a semi to fractional realistic RP, do not engage any character or shadow being in combat unless prompted. This takes place in medieval times so no guns besides cannons (only exception is one one-shot black powder rifle or pistol per character)

5. Like in the Shadow Runners RP I will control the Shadows.

6. There will be no Protagonist, I'd like everyone to have a chance at playing a hero.

Post Merge: December 25, 2015, 06:03:51 PM
Name: Middius

Lore: Elf

Appearance: (avatar above with:) blonde hair, brown eyes, freckles, has same (pastel green) shirt as avatar with ripped collar, has quiver and arrows, tall laced boots, fingerless gloves, brown pants. 5'11, lean build-ectomorph. Most gorgeous male of all elfs.

Personality: stoic, stubborn, prideful, arrogant, kind (tends to lean towards French descendant). Is quite mysterious, and fascinates others around him. Doesn't believe in magic. Tends to be the antihero, doesn't like to play follow the leader but feels counter productive in charge. Likes to work alone, and can be considered an "ass" in his own right.

History: Grew up in the village of Elorian. Parents were killed when he was young, a woman named Sentury rescued him from the wildfire that destroyed his village. Continues to live in Sentury's home which is basically inside the enormous trunk of a cider tree. Regularily goes out on hunts, spies on strangers.

Skills: an avid archer, hand-to-hand combat and trap layer

Likes/Dislikes: likes preening, tracking, hiking, wrestling. Dislikes bad hygiene, rain, dragons, heights.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 06:47:05 PM by Trinity_Zane »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.