The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Glory to Arestoska! WaW Spin-Off (OOC)  (Read 1966 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Glory to Arestoska! WaW Spin-Off (OOC)
« on: December 10, 2015, 04:07:16 AM »
Good morning comrades!

As you can see from the title, this is a spin off from my main RP that I run called 'World at War' which I worked on for fours years. But, where not going to go into that right now, you came here for some epic RP!

In this RP you don't play as the good guy. You play as the Villains. (well there are good people in this, but there rare) In A World at War RP you plays as Civilians, Soldiers or Resistance members for the Tyrian nation defending your self from the evil Arestoskan Empire. But in this RP you are members of Arestoskan army. Before we start you need to learn some back story (sorry, but its important) 

BACKSTORY

Where skipping 1900 years because you can read that in the World at War RP. The year is 2015 and Arestoska is the number one military superpower in the world. General Bailey Aresotoska, the leader of Arestoska. Has been planning an attack on Tyria with his Father, and his grandfather ever since 'The Great Revolution' in 1957. On January 1st 2015 they attacked the two neighboring nations and destroyed them. Now it is March 7th 2015 and the attack on Tyria has began. In under 12 minutes the border is already under Arestoskan control. The nation of Tyria must fall and Arestoska will dominate the world!

OCCUPATIONS IN THE MILITARY

Before we start Arestoska is a Human nation, but they do have Anthros in the military.
Alright now we go into what YOU are going to be. Their are many roles you can play in this, but! There is a cap of how many there can be, because we do not want 50 Officers running around. So under here I will show you all the occupations you can choose from

Soldier: You are the grunt of the Union. Destroy the enemy's of Arestoska!
Shock Trooper: You are the Elite Fighting force of the Union. You are only sent out when the going gets tough.
Commander: Lead you're nation to victory and command The Union!
Officer: You are above the Commander. Command the Commander and the Shock Troopers.
Scholar: You have been awarded the highest medal that any member of the Union can get. You are above the Officer
General: You are the brain of Arestoska! Lead the Union and create tactics to destroy the enemy

TEMPLATE

Name:

Race:
Occupation in Military:
Description:

Alright everyone that about does it! Lead The Universal Union of Arestoska and eliminate the enemy!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:43:38 AM by MetalGearStowe »