The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: [updated] Maze Runner RP! Open!  (Read 926 times)

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Indominus Rex
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
  • Height: 5"6 Anthro, 50''7 Feral
  • Weight: 107lb Anthro, 8407lb Feral
  • Build: Reptilian in any form.
  • Currently: On the wild ride of life!!
[updated] Maze Runner RP! Open!
« on: December 05, 2015, 11:12:23 PM »
CURRENTLY OWNED/MANAGED BY; Preeminent

UPDATE! New features like Terms, and my Form! REMOVED Talent ''tokens'' to make it more like an RP not a game!Now you can join by thread, no PM required!
The life we knew is over, get used to it.
Dangerous solar flares hit the earth, causing life as we knew it to end. A virus called the Flare has ripped through the land, making it's victims into mindless zombies. WICKED has taken each of our characters, and transported us to the Maze, a complex meant to keep the furries who's blood is a cure, inside.
Welcome to the Glade, SHANK.
Our memories are gone. We remember nothing, but our names, and simple life necessities. We each come up into the Glade in a Box, and find ourselves in an angry environment. We find our roles in this community, but we all feel the pull of the outside, and each feel we are missing something. We strive to find a way out of this Maze, wrapped in mystery, before it is too late.
This is the last one, ever.
The Box rises up again, but the Greenie inside holds a deadly message, This is the last one ever.
Now we must find a way out, or be the next meal to Grievers.

Code of Conduct, READ.
I am making a RP based off the Maze Runner books/movies. I wish to keep this RP's plot like the real thing, so bare with me as I am working out roles, time lines, and other complications. Right now, there are limited roles/talents your character may inhabit. These roles are all part of the real Maze Runner, and will be like so. All radical plot twists/changes, MUST be finalized with me, via PM ONLY. Death is an acceptable way to leave the RP AFTER working with me how/when your character will die.

Rules;
1)
Please check in with me always when you wish to leave/die/change plot.
2) You want to be a co-owner? Ask!
3) Please no escaping/knowing how to escape/or knowing anything another will not.
4) NO GOD-MODDING, PLOT RULING, AND CHARACTER CONTROLLING.
5) No flying, even if your fursona has wings.
6) no OP!
Roles and Talents!
Maze Runner; These are the characters responsible for finding a way out. slots available! watch out for the Grievers...
Work Crew; These are the characters responsible for repairing/building structures. Unlimited slots!
Farmers; The characters responsible for gathering food and tending the crops. Unlimited slots!
Mixed Worker; Dose lot's of stuff for the Glade. Unlimited slots
Last Glader; The furry who comes up with the message.
RESERVED FOR Preeminent.Keep your talents reasonable, no OP.

Term Index
Shuck; as in shuck it, bad language
Klunk; as in you are a piece of klunk! Bad language meaning dung in a vulger fashion
Griever; Monsters that kill and sting any curious Gladers who enter the maze. Only active at night.
Crank; a furry who has the Flare virus. Crazy and deranged, violent, deadly. Scratches and bites victims to spread the Flare. Immune to pain, often missing limbs and appendages.

Form;

Name;

Age; (between 12 and 17)

Species;

Role/talent;

Personality;

My form;

Name;
Preeminent

Age;

Species;
Silky shark

Role/talent;
Maze runner, the last one. She is an exceptional runner, almost flying at 40 miles per hour. WICKED enhanced her adrenaline levels tomake her stronger, faster, and more agile then most. She arrives in the Box, unconscious, holding a note tightly in her hand. This is the last one, ever.

Personality;
Bright, she is very smart, and likes to show off her smooth and sly self. She is also a loner, usually being hostile to anyone who tries to make her be friendly, or anyone at all. She tries to stay alone, and close of any feelings. She wants to know everything she forgot, and yearns to find the answer to the Maze. She is headstrong and stubborn, wishing only to listen to herself. She never has anything nice to say, though she can move any crowd to movement.

Appearance;
Sharp shark nose and face, her eyes are close to the front of her head, making it easy to sneak around with out revealing much of her body. Her eyes are stammeringly beautiful, and imposing, they are bright glowing orange, and her pupils are a darker shade of umber. The top of her head is a pearly grey/blue color, that shimmers in the sun, making her always appear wet. Under parts are a shimmery white/pearl. Long fin-like ears extend outward from the head, a notch taken out of each. Longish neck, adorned in gills that flare when she is angry or excited, useless for underwater breathing. Compact chest, well muscled. Large fin on back, tipped in blood red. missing a nick in the fin. Strong yet sleek arms, claw-like fingers, with red spiral-like markings on each shoulder. Thighs and legs are strong, with a red spiral on each thigh. Whip-like shark tail, edged in large tail-fin.  
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:37:02 PM by Preeminent »
I am Preeminent, and Supreme. Bow, fool.

''What happened to the sister?''
''She... ate it.'' ~Jurassic World

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Indominus Rex
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
  • Height: 5"6 Anthro, 50''7 Feral
  • Weight: 107lb Anthro, 8407lb Feral
  • Build: Reptilian in any form.
  • Currently: On the wild ride of life!!
Re: [updated] Maze Runner RP! Open!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 07:22:32 PM »
 :P bump! I am surprised no one joined yet.  :'(

Post Merge: December 07, 2015, 07:48:48 PM
:'( Still no one, ah well. To bad it isn't letting me delete it.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:48:49 PM by Preeminent, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
I am Preeminent, and Supreme. Bow, fool.

''What happened to the sister?''
''She... ate it.'' ~Jurassic World