The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Capital [Mittie\'s Comeback RP] Scene: Sci-Fi Future (Everyone is welcome)  (Read 926 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Hey there, I am Mittie, you properly know me best as the AnviOS or for my past RPs
Well i am back with another RP, open to everyone. It's called the Capital and here is the rules and Game setting :) enjoy ;)

RULES
#1 Meta Game is not permitted
#2 OP game is not permitted
#3 Magic is partially permitted, ask GM (Me) For permission if you have anything of Magic,
#4 I will encourage you to know the basics of RPs
#5 Please play serious and keep the RP going
#6 Keep to the subject please

Prologue
"Raze City, Build by the past furries for the future furs of all kinds, they didn't know what was in store for them, first came the AnviOS then the DIP.They where harsh, killed off citizens who performed criminal acts and helped the furry city to remain, The AnviOS is and are the Operator of the city the Advanced Supercomputer behind the city.It controls the tech and infrastructure in the city and Mittie controls it, the DIP is like the Police department, they hire dragons to clear the streets, Skya is the best, feared but no one have ever heard her say really much so they can't really know what she is like, then there is the Public Maintenance, The City grows.. but can we make it better, The Protac own it all now.. Recently the AnviOS was compromised, and we know nothing in what this leads to... My name is Cache i hope some one listens"

Start
You start all in the city center park, the mall of Raze City, AnviOS just shut down and all power cut to the building, you are all in the center square and don't know who the others are, it's currently, 8:35 PM the 8th of November year 3454.

Please describe your Character sheet below we start when i am ready to it ;)

Post Merge: November 08, 2015, 01:07:47 AM
Name: Mittie
Species: Arctic Fox
Height: 1.4
Weight: 84 KG
Build: Feral, Slim, Cute
Appearance: Total white fur, brown rubber collar and an aluminum band around front left paw, (As in my Avatar on TFF)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:07:47 AM by Mittie, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8&quot;)
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Name: Reaseptor (nickname: Reaps)
Sex: Male
Height: 179cm (5'10")
Weight: 67kg (148lb)
Build: Thin - a bit muscular
Skills: Very good at parkour, generally a good climber, sneaky, have some skill in swordfighting.
Appearance: Grey/light grey fur. Lime-green on nose, tongue, elbows, knees, top of tail, palms and feet. Black hair (held up by bandana)
Clothing:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 05:36:41 AM by Reaseptor »

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Dr.Vice Jameson

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • "Eventually you stop giving a **censor**"
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Dark grey fur, white underparts, purple streaks on shoulders going down back and around "mask"
  • Height: 6 feet tall
  • Weight: 185lbs
  • Build: slender
  • Currently: Trying to help
Name: Dr. Vice
Species: Raccoon
Hight: 61
Build: Slender
Appearance: (avatar) wears a white lab coat, black T-shirt, black pants, and wireframe glasses
Abilities: Time powers and such
  • Signature art by: The FDF

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

It's lonely out in space"
                          - Elton John