The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: *fangirling intensifies*  (Read 891 times)

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
*fangirling intensifies*
« on: November 07, 2015, 04:52:01 PM »
http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=Johnny&qmi=&qn=Ghost&qcs=&focusfirst=1

Proof. That. A. Roleplay. Character. Is. Real. Paranormal. Investigation. Extraordinaire. Johnathan Ghost. P.I.E. is real. Venturiantale didn't create a roleplay character. They used a real person. I'm fangirling. VENTURIANTALE CONFIRMED.
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline SirSteel

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Peryton
Re: *fangirling intensifies*
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 05:17:36 PM »
I dont get it...

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 05:20:00 PM »
Well, maybe you should watch Venturiantale, a youtuber, then look at the report. DO YOU SEE A THING?
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 12:12:41 AM »
DO. YOU. SEE. A. THANG.