The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A beginner's RP - The Boss' request (Open for All)  (Read 3721 times)

Offline Silent Magus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Fursona's Name: Federen Mason
    • Awards
  • Species: Sharks
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 6'2''
  • Weight: 123 lbs.
  • Build: (kind of) Thin
  • Currently: Happily navigating
Re: A beginner's RP - The Boss' request (Open for All)
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2015, 11:21:10 PM »
Arie pressed a button under the desk and the table slightly lit up. Suddenly, strange paraphernalia suddenly started to teleport on top of the desk like magic trick equipment, computer hardware, different kinds of paper, etc. After a few minutes, some slowly teleport away again but new ones keep teleporting on top of the table so there always unique objects appearing and leaving the table. Arie continues to write a bit, not answering Silverbane immediately but spoke after a few objects came on top of the table.

"See those objects, Mr. Silverbane? These are all the objects that this organization, yes this building is an organization, creates, incorporates, and modify. I'll be confidential here but I will try to answer your questions. Those objects you see in front of you are just one of the things we do. These are modified and used so that our people will have different kinds of items at their disposal. Other items are from other people in the world we request to analyze for suspicious...things. We basically fight crime to put it short but more official. The government doesn't know anything about us though." Arie said. After this, she continues writing but almost immediately spoke to the group again.

"Oh the boss is near, you three should just choose a chair and just examine. Again, try not to damage or tinker with the objects on the table. These are to show Mr. Silverbane a bit of an illustration and these objects are the real deal, meaning they are physical." And with that, Arie again continues to write on her folder, with the others completely unaware of what she's writing.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:22:47 PM by Silent Magus »

Offline SirlLawyerWolf

• Avid Aardvark
  • A voice has the power to shape the future.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf
  • Coloring: predominantly Grey with white ascents on the face and on the chest.
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Burly
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Tired...so very tired.
Re: A beginner\'s RP - The Boss\' request (Open for All)
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2015, 11:52:25 PM »
Silverbane is stunned. He just stares at the objects blinking periodically. He began to reevaluate his situation. Yesterday he was at the FBI office in San Antonio, and now hes here, in some strange organization, where god only knows what happens behind these walls.  He then beings to ponder on what Arie just said to himself. 'they say they fight crime, but what kind crime requires this strange type of equipment. I mean this goes beyond anything that I know of.' Silverbane then turns to Oanta "So what do you think about all this Oanta?"

Post Merge: December 08, 2015, 11:53:21 PM
Silverbane is stunned. He just stares at the objects blinking periodically. He began to reevaluate his situation. Yesterday he was at the FBI office in San Antonio, and now hes here, in some strange organization, where god only knows what happens behind these walls.  He then beings to ponder on what Arie just said to himself. 'they say they fight crime, but what kind crime requires this strange type of equipment. I mean this goes beyond anything that I know of.' Silverbane then turns to Oanta "So what do you think about all this Oanta?"

Offline Oanta

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Gray and Red
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 200
  • Build: Average Muscled build
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2015, 02:04:28 AM »
 Oanta intently watched all of the equipment and information shift before him.  After Silverbane asked his question Oanta shrugged.  "I have always wanted to work with this type of stuff.  Being able to protect others when they don't even know that they need protecting is something that I have thought of as the noblest calling.  I have been training myself for this line of work pretty much my whole life."  Oanta continued to look at the information on the table.  When Arie directed them to take a seat, Oanta sat in the chair that was furthest from the door so that he could view the entire room.  Oanta thought about the jobs and training that he had to go through to get to this point.  He hoped that this job would be a good start to making up for the time he has spent so far.

Offline SirlLawyerWolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2015, 05:42:27 AM »
Silverbane gave a small smile towards Oanta. "Well at least I know I will be working with someone who has the same mindset. Still, this goes way beyond what I am use to, when it comes to serving justice that is. I more accustomed to a formula of kicking down some crime bosses door, flash a badge, and then me and my team proceed to neutralize the threat before we cuff em and then send em away to by locked up behind bars. But, this right here, is something out the plot for an old Saturday morning cartoon. I mean a secret organization that the government doesn't know exist, with an array of custom gadgets to aid their agents on their missions, and the organization probably ignores normal criminals and goes after supervillians or supernatural entities that want nothing more than to thrust our peaceful world into total chaos or instead just destroy it." As Silverbane continued on he enthusiastically tapped his fist on the table. "An you know what Oanta, I think that coming here is starting to sound more and more interesting. All that is left is to meet the boss and get the real story."

Offline Oanta

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2015, 05:53:48 AM »
"True enough," Oanta nodded.  Oanta sat back for a bit thinking whether he should say what was on his mind.  After a minute of deliberation, he decided to ask, "Do you think we will have to kill anyone?  If there are truly evil villains, then would it be best to leave them alive for another chance to destroy the world?"

Offline SirlLawyerWolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 06:08:25 AM »
Silverbane sighed and shook his side to side and looked Oanta straight in the eyes. "Oanta as much as it pains me to say this, but thats just part of the job. In my line of work there are times where you have a choice. Let the man who killed thousands for the sake of profit live... or do you pull that trigger? Its rough to have to take anothers life, but ending the nightmare created by a monster to save countless lives is a responsibilty that we must bear that burden of. But, at the same time you may be faced with a situation where the perpatrator does proceed to surrender. Then the honorable thing we would do is to holster our gun and just slap on cuffs, and let the justice system do its job. But hopefully we will be ready to deal with that when the time comes."

Offline Silent Magus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2015, 12:37:50 PM »
Arie was listening intently on Silverbane's and Oanta's discussion about the organization and what they think they are gonna do. Still, Arie remained silent and still as she continues to write on her folder.

"These two... they seem to know what they might do. At least I know that the boss didn't hire some rookies, like what he did last time." and Arie began to reminisce about a time when the boss did hire some simpletons to do a job. They didn't comeback until a week later without the object they were supposed to retrieve. Arie had a smile on her face but continued to work.

Suddenly, the door opened. The head of an alligator with a business suit poked out of the door and the man didn't enter. The alligator quickly scanned the room and looked straight at Arie when he found her.

"Oh, Arie. Ze boss is in ze other room. E doesn't seem very appy, Arie" The alligator said with a French accent.

"Really? Okay, thanks Maël." Maël then closed the door.

"Ok, you two. Please stay quiet for a bit. The boss might come in at any minute. He would simply give a meeting or a briefing. He kept the information and details a secret so even I don't know it." Arie then put her folder under the desk and clasped her hands together, playing with her thumbs. The strange objects on top of the table continued to appear and reappear and Arie showed no signs of stopping it.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 12:39:45 PM by Silent Magus »

Offline SirlLawyerWolf

• Avid Aardvark
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 03:19:49 PM »
Silverbane after his conversation with Oanta turned and looked at door to see Mael talk to Arie, and then he look towards Arie who told him that any moment through that door the boss will finally arrive. Silverbane had a stoic face at this point, but now he was starting to get butterflies in his stomach barely standing the anticipation.

Offline Oanta

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2015, 05:02:05 PM »
Oanta nodded after his conversation with Silverbane indicating that he agreed to what was said. He sat and listened to site talk to some alligator that barely came in the room. After she left, Oanta looked at Silverbane but didn't say anything since he didn't look like he wanted to talk right now. Oanta looked back at all of the shifting images to try to make sense of them while waiting for the boss to arrive.

Offline Silent Magus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2015, 12:21:19 PM »
(I'm crying right now. My 500 word post did not appear and I'm too timid to type a lot again. :'( I'm sure I will do very soon, but I'm so sorry I lost enthusiasm after it dissapeared but I'll repost it very soon. While that happens, should we move this RP to the "Serious RP"? I feel like it is developing good and that are post counts don't seem to be very low now. I will ask the appropriate people when we agree with this. The Serious RP is also more better so we might get a lot more people to join. Again, very sorry for not typing a lot right now :'( .)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:23:12 PM by Silent Magus »

Offline kasaithefurry

• Boisterous Bear
  • That very socially awkward fox that is derp.Bacon
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: Orange and yellow hair tuft with red dyed tips
  • Height: 6'3
  • Weight: 93 lb
  • Build: Curvy on hips but skinny in stomach
  • Currently: I got a punching dummy from my dad.My bacon powers are on fleek.Derp.bacon
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2016, 01:53:26 AM »
Name:Kasai
Sexuality:normal
Sex:female
Weight:60 lb
Height:9'3
Appearance:skinny and tall, pretty lower body
Clothing:(the same thing on my profile pic)
Description: she likes to do martial arts and basketball.She has fire powers and uses them as defence.She is very athletic
Martial arts kickin mai bullies ASS!
Red belt
Almost done with martial art or idk lol
I need to learn how to punch XD
I had the best dream:
I stabbed my bully and goit to burn him XDDD
my mind is cruel