The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: X THE WALKING DEAD X  (Read 1111 times)

Kyuusoku

X THE WALKING DEAD X
« on: October 26, 2015, 02:38:56 AM »
 Well, hey guys. I just got into the Walking Dead and decided it would be cool to make a RP forum  :)
And you don't have to be one of the main characters; but all spots for them are open. Here's the form:

Name:
Sex:
Clothing:
Markings:
Appearence:
Personality:
Crush:
Sexuality:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine-

Name: Rowan Colins

Sex: F

Weapon: Gun and Bullets

Clothing: Usually a Sweatshirt and Jeans; Torn Obviously

Markings: A Scar Across her Left Wrist

Appearence: Slightly Short; Long Curly Dark Brown Hair with Stretched Curls; Once Green Eye and One Brown; Lightly Freckled Cheeks and a Nice Smile; Curvy; Long Eyelashes, and a Slight Blush to her Cheeks; Dimples; and Skinny; Overall Quite Pretty

Personality: She Never Likes Showing it- But She is Very Soft for Someone she Knows. She Loves Drawing and has a Passion for Riding Horses and Being in the Country; She Has a Certain Discust for City Life, Though she Love the Piano and Classical Musics; She Loves Tea and it is her Favorite Drink. She is Extremely Intellegent; and Love Animals- if Someone gets the Slightest Mistake on Something Remotely Animal, she Snaps and has a Certain Pet Peeve for it.

Crush: Carl, She Likes him Because he is Handsome, Well Put Together and a Overall Badass

Likes: Dark Hair in Guys- Guys that are Taller than Her; Guys that are Older, Guys that Aren't Afraid to get Physical- Put thier Arm Around her, Hug Her etc

Dislikes: Guys who Smell, Guys who Are Annoying when they Like me, Ignorant People

Sexuality: Straight

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: X THE WALKING DEAD X
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 04:54:39 AM »
This isn't really a romance forum just to let you know that, and you put this on the wrong thread...

Kyuusoku

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 09:46:55 PM »
 How Would it be Romance People can have Crushes o,o

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
X THE WALKING DEAD X
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 10:26:49 PM »
Yea but the sheet has mainly about how she wants to be treated by a guy, sexuality, and her crush... It's kind of the starting of a romance Rp :S

Kyuusoku

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »
 It's Also a Part of your Personallity I Couldn't think of Anything Else to Put in the Likes and Dislikes Boxes

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Grey&white with black primary markings and purple secondary accent markings on arms , legs and back, dark purple eyes
  • Height: 7'4"
  • Build: Large, trim & muscular
  • Currently: Devouring souls
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 11:22:10 PM »
Zaida is right about this thread, it doesnt belong in the random forum

Kyuusoku

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 12:12:08 AM »
 Then Where Does it Belong Because Last Time I Posted RP in the RP Forum it one of the Mods Told me it was in the Wrong Place  o.O

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Grey&white with black primary markings and purple secondary accent markings on arms , legs and back, dark purple eyes
  • Height: 7'4"
  • Build: Large, trim & muscular
  • Currently: Devouring souls
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 12:13:56 AM »
Not sure, but im sure if you ask a mod theyll tell you where

Kyuusoku

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 12:17:05 AM »
 Mk, -Tail Flicks Awkwardly-

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 12:27:25 AM »
I will move this to the appropriate board. :3

Done!

Kyuusoku

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 12:35:57 AM »
 Ty Evnamishko