Author Topic: X THE WALKING DEAD X  (Read 1123 times)

Kyuusoku

X THE WALKING DEAD X
« on: October 26, 2015, 02:38:56 AM »
 Well, hey guys. I just got into the Walking Dead and decided it would be cool to make a RP forum  :)
And you don't have to be one of the main characters; but all spots for them are open. Here's the form:

Name:
Sex:
Clothing:
Markings:
Appearence:
Personality:
Crush:
Sexuality:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine-

Name: Rowan Colins

Sex: F

Weapon: Gun and Bullets

Clothing: Usually a Sweatshirt and Jeans; Torn Obviously

Markings: A Scar Across her Left Wrist

Appearence: Slightly Short; Long Curly Dark Brown Hair with Stretched Curls; Once Green Eye and One Brown; Lightly Freckled Cheeks and a Nice Smile; Curvy; Long Eyelashes, and a Slight Blush to her Cheeks; Dimples; and Skinny; Overall Quite Pretty

Personality: She Never Likes Showing it- But She is Very Soft for Someone she Knows. She Loves Drawing and has a Passion for Riding Horses and Being in the Country; She Has a Certain Discust for City Life, Though she Love the Piano and Classical Musics; She Loves Tea and it is her Favorite Drink. She is Extremely Intellegent; and Love Animals- if Someone gets the Slightest Mistake on Something Remotely Animal, she Snaps and has a Certain Pet Peeve for it.

Crush: Carl, She Likes him Because he is Handsome, Well Put Together and a Overall Badass

Likes: Dark Hair in Guys- Guys that are Taller than Her; Guys that are Older, Guys that Aren't Afraid to get Physical- Put thier Arm Around her, Hug Her etc

Dislikes: Guys who Smell, Guys who Are Annoying when they Like me, Ignorant People

Sexuality: Straight

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: X THE WALKING DEAD X
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 04:54:39 AM »
This isn't really a romance forum just to let you know that, and you put this on the wrong thread...

Kyuusoku

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 09:46:55 PM »
 How Would it be Romance People can have Crushes o,o

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
X THE WALKING DEAD X
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 10:26:49 PM »
Yea but the sheet has mainly about how she wants to be treated by a guy, sexuality, and her crush... It's kind of the starting of a romance Rp :S

Kyuusoku

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 10:30:04 PM »
 It's Also a Part of your Personallity I Couldn't think of Anything Else to Put in the Likes and Dislikes Boxes

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Grey&white with black primary markings and purple secondary accent markings on arms , legs and back, dark purple eyes
  • Height: 7'4"
  • Build: Large, trim & muscular
  • Currently: Devouring souls
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 11:22:10 PM »
Zaida is right about this thread, it doesnt belong in the random forum

Kyuusoku

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2015, 12:12:08 AM »
 Then Where Does it Belong Because Last Time I Posted RP in the RP Forum it one of the Mods Told me it was in the Wrong Place  o.O

Offline Dante Zairou

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Grey&white with black primary markings and purple secondary accent markings on arms , legs and back, dark purple eyes
  • Height: 7'4"
  • Build: Large, trim & muscular
  • Currently: Devouring souls
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2015, 12:13:56 AM »
Not sure, but im sure if you ask a mod theyll tell you where

Kyuusoku

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2015, 12:17:05 AM »
 Mk, -Tail Flicks Awkwardly-

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 12:27:25 AM »
I will move this to the appropriate board. :3

Done!

Kyuusoku

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 12:35:57 AM »
 Ty Evnamishko