The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 2050: Extinction  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: 2050: Extinction
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2015, 01:33:44 PM »
Ray whistled quietly as he walked, trying to keep himself entertained. "Wonder if the radio stations are still playin' music?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2015, 03:04:08 PM »
   Grimlock finds a abandoned building an curls up on the floor to rest..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2015, 06:08:21 PM »
Matthew kept going, until he reached one of main roads. He stopped there and began scanning horizon to make sure it's safe to pass.

Offline FriendlyFern

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2015, 12:40:59 AM »
(I apologize for not posting yet) Calai walked along the dark and empty road. A rat scurried in front of her, so she took out her bow, aimed, and fired. Picking up the rat by the arrow, she put her bow on her back and tried to find somewhere safe to make a fire.
  • Avatar by: Candy Bear (thanks love) ^_^
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
If you are ever feeling sad, watch this to cheer you up ^
Red pandas are my favorite so it definitely works for me :)

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2015, 12:30:33 PM »
"Well, time to get going, I guess." Reaps thought, as he stood up, and began walking down the road again. With his beretta in hand, he searched the wasteland for potential supplies or equipment. But then, he heard... Whisteling? The wolf quickly moved to a wall in an alleyway while holding his breath, trying to be as quiet as possible. He looked over his shoulder and saw a big racoon with a huge weapon. "I'd reluctantly get on his nerves." He thought, sweating a bit at the thought. He then, slowly, made his way in the other direction.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 03:22:17 PM by Reaseptor »

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline Shuriken Hivitur

• Vibrating Furby
  • I don't bite... until I do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Mainly red
  • Build: Lean
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2015, 08:47:47 PM »
I'm jumping in right now, how you don' t mind too much :)

Sex: Male
Height: 5' 8”
 Weight:114 lbs
 Species: Dragon
Appearance: profile picture (red feathers, orange and yellow bits)
Clothing: Torn leather jacket (dark brown), dirty Jeans
Weapons: Kitchen knives, Shuriken, two throwing knives
Personality: Alert, cautious, a bit of a 'fraidy cat at times, independent

Hope this will be enough

Pet's name: Zirconium(NEEEEEFT)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2015, 08:54:03 PM »
(No that's fine! Anyone may join just I may not post much since I'm shooting :P seems your the youngest furry)

Offline Shuriken Hivitur

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2015, 09:16:39 PM »
Yeah I thought it would be cool seeing how people react to a thirteen year old in the middle of nowhere. I am the youngest fur enthusiast I've ever encountered, real life or not.))

Shuriken bolted upright in his shelter at the edge if the ruined city. His sensitive ears detected a disturbance, not far from where he was sitting now. Tilting his head this way and that, he tried to catch another sound. The sound seemed like it was made by a fairly heavy animal. Maybe it could be hunted as food...
He gathered his knives, foraged from a collapsing building right before it broke down into the soil, and peeked outside. The sky was, as usual, a dark, dirty gray. Stalking out of the shelter, feathered wings unfolding, Shuriken jumped into the sky, wincing as a shard of glass poked his bare, clawed feet.
Gliding silently above the buildings, he hoped no one would look up. His cursed red feathers stood out among the clouds, highly visible. Swooping down lower, he found the source of the sounds, two furs, not within sight of each other. Shuriken recoiled. He had thought every fur else had all disappeared, but here they were. This could be interesting, he thought, settling back to watch the furries.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2015, 02:35:21 PM »
   Grimlock woke up from his short and restful nap and shoke off the morning pains and shuffled ober to the main wasteland.."I smell new flesh..." He quicklynoticed that their was indeed more of these furs...No real animals... He saw that a fight could break out so he just didn't think it was worth his time to mess with them.
     He quickly moved across the rubble and dirt as he tried to get away from these odd creatures..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2015, 03:39:47 PM »
Ray whistled idly, as he wandered the wastes. His weapon sat idly on his shoulder, and Ray had a small plastic bag tied to his hip.

Offline FriendlyFern

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »
After eating her meal, Calai put out the fire. Out of nowhere she heard whistling. Off in the distance she saw a figure, but couldn't quite make it out. She pulled out her bow and slowly made her way towards the whistling figure. "Hello?" She callled out as she came a bit closer.
  • Avatar by: Candy Bear (thanks love) ^_^
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GaPkkGZGw
If you are ever feeling sad, watch this to cheer you up ^
Red pandas are my favorite so it definitely works for me :)

Offline Shuriken Hivitur

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2015, 09:12:31 PM »
Shuriken noticed the appearance of yet another furry down the street, apparently a female. Mind working furiously, he knew that if one of the males down there caught sight of the furry, they would must likely attack, and s Shuriken hated to see assault without doing something. He knew he would regret this, but still, acted.
Making sure everything was secure in his jacket, then, with a smooth, fast movement, dived off the roof without opening his wings, a highly dangerous move, as if the g force was you great, the unfortunate fur would be splattered on the ground. It was also the least noticeable of all types of liftoffs, which he needed.
Waiting until his nose was ten feet above the rapidly approaching ground, Shuriken suddenly snapped open his wings, sharply pulling out of the dive. Shakily zooming down the alley, he crashed into Calai, taking the blunt of the attack on his shoulder, trying not to harm her too much.
Straining to remain in air, Shuriken crashed on the dusty asphalt two buildings down from the alley, rolling to reduce the impact. Panting face down on the street, he struggled to regain his breath.
” Stupid... They.... Attack..... Don't 'cha..know...its life...or death here,” he wheezed. Turning his head to look at the furry he had tackled. Shaking his cranium, he crawled upright and stood, wavering, before Calai.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:09:23 PM by Shuriken Hivitur »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2015, 10:02:00 PM »
Zaida had walked on and on before finally stopping downtown, or what seemed to be downtown. She leaned against the wall looking at her ankle having a small gash. The Serynx looked about keeping herself hidden and quite as she scanned her surroundings, looking for a store hopefully containing items she needs.

Offline Ron

• Avid Aardvark
  • Meh.
    • Awards
  • Species: Inverted Pelt Mephitis Mephitis (Inverted Pelt White Striped Skunk)
  • Coloring: Silver tinged with Frost blue fur, two slender Raven Wing Black parallel stripes from tail tipped with a connecting V, to hair line V.
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 230lbs
  • Build: Moderately muscled with a fat layer an modest paunch. Plantigrade stance.
  • Currently: spending less time online.
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2015, 10:19:13 PM »
Galuf waited for a bit till the figures disapeared into the city. well **censor** he mused. This was going to be hell. he sighed slowly rising form his place making his way towards the outskirts. First he would scrape what he could out of the gas stations an conveniance stores there before heading in further.

*holds out a baby skunk* It is like holding a furry fart in your hand!