The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ѧiko\\\'s Writings ~ For Enjoyment  (Read 1146 times)

Kyuusoku

Ѧiko\\\'s Writings ~ For Enjoyment
« on: October 17, 2015, 04:52:29 AM »
 Well, I had my friend suggest that I put some of my writings in the Art Thread. I didn't know I was that good. So, the first piece I will put is going to be my signature; because it's how I think my life should be, and how I wish it was. I hate being stuck in the city, and I want to move to the country, fell the wind in my hair and ride horses through the morning until night. I will also be posting a CP I made about the Cheshire Cat during 6th grade. (( It's in my drve )) So, enjoy!

- Aiko

First Entry: My Signature
 { - Freedom - }

-Chases butterflies through a field, wind whisping through her fur; in full animal form. The blonde and white collie then coming to a stop in front of a forest. The sun had gone down, and it was darker. She saw her friends chasing fireflies and playing tag in the trees-

-She decided to join the party, tackling one of her friends and rubbing noses with them in greeting and smiling happily. She snaps her jaws at a small flurry of fireflies, catching one in her mouth. It lit up and she chuckled, her muzzle now filled with fireflies as the moon glows bright only slightly visible through the tops of the trees.

-You had to tip your head back to see the tops, and the stars whining bright. The most beautiful sight of the night was far above Aiko's nose and she still had to dream to get there. The wind ruffled her fur and the sweet smells of morning reached her. Honeysuckle, and the dewey mist caresses her comfortingly. She begins to dream-

Post Merge: October 17, 2015, 04:59:23 AM
 Entry 2: CP
{ - Not All Have Friendly Smiles - }

I looked at the paper, under deaths it read: Man Victim of Terrible, Suspicious Death. On the edge of the Cliffs, of Moher.  I thought I’d travel to the cliffs,  to pray. I am a strict Catholic, and I thought it was needed. Plus, I lived very close to the Cliffs, and it was a 10 minute walk. I slipped on my overalls, and put on my working boots. I had a ranch, I breed ducks, horses, dairy cows, chickens, and I also bred Aussie Alaskan Husky hybrids. I ran out the door, my dog Dilis she was the latest edition to my Alaskan Ausky pack. She was blue ticked. She barked and ran after me. We approached the forest, it was dark and wretched looking I’d never seen it before on the way to the cliffs. I was forced to trudge through it. I heard a voice behind me and saw a twisted, wretched grin. The grin stretched about an inch below the blue-green bright eyes. “ Where are you going? “, said a voice. “ Moher..” I stammered terrified. Then the eyes and grin floated over my head and lit by the moon, I saw the body. It was a massive dark grey cat, and it had small streaks of blue-green matching the colour of the eyes, although dim, and dark. You would have thought he was a regular, dark tabby.
“ It seems you’ve stumbled out of your way..” he said. His voice sounded off.. like from a horror story and it shocked me back to the present. “ Eh, yeah..” I looked at the surroundings, they didn’t look like Ireland and my dog; Dilis was barking rapidly; like something was wrong. Well something was wrong, this thing whatever was in front of me it wasn’t supposed to be. “ Dilis and I must be on our way. “ Then the cat quickly mewed following with his jagged smile, “ Oh, please stay! It’s almost tea-time..” I don’t know why I would even say it but I agreed and Dilis followed me into a hollow surrounded by twisted, mangled trees and in the center along, I think used to be white, yellowish table cloth about 50ft long, by 10ft long.
He sat on the other side of the table, Dilis’s tail flicking angrily.
He poured me a cup of tea, then sprinkled ‘sugar’ into it. I sipped it staring at him, awkwardly reaching for my pocket knife, my hand milled around in my pocket before I felt a sharp pain and something hot and wet. I’d cut myself.. NOW?! I started getting tired and fell asleep. I had a crazy dream, I was walking through the forest, and the Thing came up to us. It had a noose and hung itself.. But it didn’t die it’s body evaporated and it’s head flew off its body then I awoke. I was in a muddy cell. I was in a pale blue hospital gown and it had crescent moons on it. Something reddish stained the back, which was still hot and wet with my fingers’ blood. I heard steps in the hall and ran over to it, there was a window smudged with brownish-reddish liquid. The hallways were solid white-blue smudged with again the reddish-brown liquid (Blood, duh) .  I saw humans running up and down the halls, their mouth looked as if they were cut from ear to ear with a weedwacker. Their skin was furry-ish and they had small cat like ears. Then I saw Dilis. There they were the human-cat creatures they has rusty jagged knives and they threw them at here. Dilis was shrieking for me. I slammed on the door screaming cuss words. They must have noticed me because they took a noose wrapped it around Dilis’s hindquarters and strung her up. They took a chainsaw and cut her ears, nose, and cut her tail and paws off. I shrieked and slammed on the door. It creaked on opened just enough to get me through. I grabbed my pocket knife seeing Dilis was in too much pain, I put her out of her misery and the humanoid cats turned their attention to me. “Shouldn’t you be in surgery now?” Hissed one, her cat like ears flattening. I vomited. One came up behind me and stabbed me in the arm, hissing “This will keep you quiet..” They shoved me on a stretcher, their hideous grins widening with delight as they pushed me into a solid white room. The took sharp, twisted tools and cut my mouth. I screamed and shrieked curses and cried with pain. They grabbed a large needle and stabbed my shoulder with it. I screamed  Pain rippling through my shoulder as I prayed and wailed. My skin turned a hideous blue black, like a giant bruise. I felt my head, there was an extra flap of skin.
I woke up in the cell, the haunting white and brown walls. I looked in the shattered glass that scattered the wet, bloody floor. My bloody bruise colored body and bleeding shoulder were visible now. Laying on the floor was a cup of tea, and a crumpet. I refused to eat it, and shoved it down the messy toilet that sulked in the corner. My heart still ached for Dilis, who was murdered so violently.
The pain in my shoulder throbbed, I knew it was broken
I rolled my shoulders and it gave a sickening crack. Along with a gush of fluid and blood.
I threw open my cell door; and carefully whisked outside. I had gone about 3meters, and the stopped.. ( Censor ) I muttered as a wretched grin appeared infront of my face; watery brown-red liquid dripped down it’s mouth and there appeared a cat creature. She grabbed me harshly by the arm; her massive claws sinking into my blueish flesh.
My shoulder gave another sick crack and now it was twisted at an awkward angle. “ You look fat; I, Ache will make you thinner.” Ache ? What kind of name was Ache ? I had no choice but to follow Ache. She shoved me into a solid brown room. Inside, humanoid bodies were strung up on the walls. The bodies were naked; bloody; and mutilated. Each of them had a massive hole in the back of the neck, and the spine’s of them were torn out. Most of them had vomit on their gowns. They looked as if they hadn’t ever eaten a single crumb. I vomited; and Ache held my arm tighter. By now her claws had impaled my skin and blood was pulsing out of it. I could feel her claws scraping my bone. “ Take a minute to look at your grave ?” I swallowed; then I noticed all of them were at the cat creature developing stage that I was. Ache stabbed my shoulder; and blood gushed out. I snatched the hatchet out of her hand paw things and sprinted from the room. Cat creatures flashed after me as I came to the end of the hall; there was a steep drop-off and cat creatures surrounding the bottom. I leaped. I didn’t care I would die either way. I landed on my face with a snap and my nose was broken. The creatures surrounded me, so I crashed into them and then it all went black.
I shrieked and opened my eyes. My clock read: 3:00am. I dreamed the whole thing.. Until I saw the dried blood on my bed spread..
And the tooth-like markings on the crescent moon.. Then I realized, the date on the paper was not today, but 30 years in the future. Then the head story vanished. Then at the tea-party table in the dream there was a calender it was dated the day before my newspaper was, but the same year.. I was the man victim of the terrible death...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 04:59:23 AM by Ѧiko, Reason: Merged DoublePost »