The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Figured Id introduce my self again  (Read 654 times)

Offline HankTOBA

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: wolf/ dog
  • Coloring: green and black
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight: 180 lbs
  • Build: Medium, fairly muscular
  • Currently: returning
Figured Id introduce my self again
« on: October 14, 2015, 12:46:12 AM »
Hello, my name is hank (or at least as far as you know ;) ).
However, the name of my fursona is "Toba" as in ManiTOBA

I have been apart of the forum for around a year and 3/4...I think.
For the longest time I have not participated In this community, I'm gonna try and change that.
Part of the problem is im not the artsiest person, or the most creative. Well, I am creative but in the industrial arts sense.
Currently I am working three casual off-the-clock jobs so that takes some time. On average I make $10 an hour, which is terrible for the work I do.
When I am free, I will head out to a close friends 80 acre field.
Out there I work on several of his and mine long term projects. These include building a road worthy fleet of camperized school buses.
The longest term project we have includes me getting heavy-mechanic certifications and a CDL.
Our dream is basically an off grid, self sustaining, collective (basically a hippie commune without the dirty hippies) of makers, builders, hackers, and free thinkers.

I currently live in the frozen hell hole we call Winnipeg, although hope to leave for a smaller town. As you might have guessed Im basically a REALLY liberal wannabe farm boy. NOT a redneck or country boy, I dont like 54 inch superswapmer tires or being ignorant. I just happen to be a self taught farm quality tradesman-everything else kind of person who will get the job done every time "up-hill-both-ways in a snowstorm wearing my fathers pajamas", who unfortunately lives in the city.

My fursona is a Wolf-dog of undetermined %age, maybe you can help me out.
My profile picture shows me as being green and black but I am working on  a red version.
I am an O.K. artist, poor writer and atrocious musician unless you consider my late night punk jams "music".
I have been told that I am a kind and loving person, despite being somewhat rough and crass.

Any questions, or just want to talk? Either leave a reply or email me, I check my email fairly often.
S.H.T.F. Every other day!