The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: You Have 5 Wishes...  (Read 961 times)

Kyuusoku

You Have 5 Wishes...
« on: September 26, 2015, 02:59:27 PM »
 ~ Your Cleaning Out your Parent's Attic Before they Move. You Find a Broken Radio; and you Decide to Turn it on. A Blue, Sparkly Wisp Emerges from the Speaker. Your Startled, but not Afraid the Wisp says- "My Deepest Thanks to you for Waking me From my Sleep! I am Ka'ahd and I Suppose I Shall Give you a Reward... 5 Wishes Perhaps?" he went on- "The Wishes do Have Rules; and they are-

1. I Cannot Raise the Dead
 2. I Cannot Kill Anyone
 3. I Cannot Make Someone Fall in Love
 4. No Wishing for More Wishes"

You Think for a Moment, Wondering why the Hell Come out of a Radio, not a Lamp? Your Still Thinking as you Sit in a Chair. "Well, my Wishes Are ___, ___, ___, ___, and ___" . The Genie Grants your Wishes ~
ililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililililili lilililililililililililililililililililillillililililililililililililililililililililililililililil ililililililililililili

^_^  You Can Use this Thread for Any Randomness you Please; Even RP a Little I Guess.
My Rules  o.O

Follow Ka'ahd's Genie Rules

Follow TFF's Rules of Course

Please Keep it PG-13

Yes, you can Cuss

Yes, you can Kiss

Yes, you cab Burn People KALAN
(This Rule ONLY Applies to Kalan, Nobody
Else can Burn People)

^_^ ;)  Bye I Guess
<3 Kawaii Clockwork

PM me if anyone is interested in RP :D

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
Re: You Have 5 Wishes...
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 05:31:29 PM »
This makes me think of a Steve Martin sketch.  So while I think about my answer, here's Steve's:

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, first would be the crap about the kids.. second would be for the $30 million.. the third would be for all the power.. and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year for an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina somebody, I can't think of her name, of course my lovely wife could come, too. She's behind me 100% on this, I guarantee you.

Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. No, no, who am I kidding! I mean, they're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's more trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony. Thank you, everybody.

Kyuusoku

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 06:46:46 PM »
This makes me think of a Steve Martin sketch.  So while I think about my answer, here's Steve's:

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, first would be the crap about the kids.. second would be for the $30 million.. the third would be for all the power.. and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year for an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina somebody, I can't think of her name, of course my lovely wife could come, too. She's behind me 100% on this, I guarantee you.

Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. No, no, who am I kidding! I mean, they're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's more trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony. Thank you, everybody.

Lol, I Would have an Endless one! ^^  :D XD

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Received through special limited time events Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 06:53:17 PM »
LOL!  If I get one I'll go you halves Clockwork! XD

Kyuusoku

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 06:56:37 PM »
 XDD Best Dayz Ever

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 07:13:21 PM »
OK, here my wish list.

Immortality
Indestructibility
Time travel at will
Change form at will
Star Wars ep VII is even better than the originals

Kyuusoku

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 07:20:16 PM »
 Lol Mk

Time Travel
Being Rich
Be the Sexiest at School ^^ ;)
To be Able to Change into any Species or Anything I wanted at Any time
and Never Get Murdered :DD

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2015, 07:29:20 PM »
Being the sexiest is easy, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Being the smartest?  No faking there! XD

Offline yo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • chonie's
    • Awards
  • Species: yo
  • Coloring: yo
  • Height: yo
  • Weight: yo
  • Build: yo
  • Currently: yo
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »
This is hard...
Shapeshifting
Riches
The ability to teleport
The ability to heal myself and others
Super strength
what the heckle

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2015, 10:02:01 PM »
Shapeshifting into anything that's made of flesh
Ability to sense magnetic field
Warping
Mind reading
Infinite eyes focus

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
You Have 5 Wishes...
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2015, 10:15:11 PM »
-Meet my mate
-Rich
-Have the stalkers, fuckboys, pretty much everyone that wants to hook up in my school that are assholes or weird to leave me alone... *sigh*
-Graduate high school already ~_~ (I'm a sophomore *sniffle*)
-Able to shift into my Fursona, Zaida, (With her abilities) though in my human form have her markings, ears, and tail. ;p (if that's able, if not I will change it)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 02:03:02 PM by Zaida »

Kyuusoku

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2015, 10:43:17 PM »
  These are all Really Good.
@Trixsie
Derp, Most People Say I'm Sexy, But as far as I Know, Only a Few Guys have Crushes on Me

Offline Crest Is Dead ((For Now))

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nice.
    • Awards
  • Species: ...
  • Coloring: ...
  • Height: ...
  • Weight: ...
  • Build: ...
  • Currently: Having a Break
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 07:19:03 PM »
5 whishes. That's difficult. Okay I would choose:
Lenny's rickenbacker bass guitar
Unlimited supply of hand made three pièce suits
Guns that represent Crest's (they don't need to work just replicas)
To have more confidence in front of small groups (large I'm fine small I crack under pressure)
And last but not least to have my own music shop which is not so successful I have a bad life but not so much I'm rolling in money and has multiple chains.