The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: I saved you [private] You forgot me (OOC.)  (Read 869 times)

Offline SnarlingMink

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Julian
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Teal with orange accents
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Skinny, little muscle
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: hoping for the best
I saved you [private] You forgot me (OOC.)
« on: August 30, 2015, 02:25:25 AM »

We don't really need rules, but to follow guidelines, here they are!

-It'll follow all of the main forum rules
-Setting is a small village, and the large countryside around it. The time period is a mix between medieval and modern ages- less development of technology.
-Fantasy actions, classes, magic, and the like are not commonly seen in the rp
-Fight scenes have no real scoring, but no god-moding, either! Dodge some hits, let some go through, and just stay true to the strengths of your character! If you power-play (make your character overtly powerful and give them knowledge only you would know as a narrator) a little bit, that's understandable, but please try not to if you can!
-Swearing is fine
-Detailed fight scenes are a-okay (extra description, taking on a more morbid tone, all good!)
-Try to maintain good grammar!
-Pg-13 in the romance department, only! I've noticed many horror themes on here, although if we go into that territory, we'll develop more rules then! I doubt it will, even with extra descriptions, so we're probably fine, there!
-yep. just, standard forum rules, really, along with stating the setting!

So, here we can discuss plot and anything else! I'm also going to put my form for Amir on here, for future reference!

NOTE;  This form isn't mine; It was in the sign-up of a group rp I was in a very long time ago, and I don't even remember the website XD

Name: Amir
Nickname(s): Amie (Ahm-ie), The Skeleton (His job- he is both a bouncer, and a smuggler.)
Date of Birth: 14/02/1996
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Amir is kind, though he can be ruthless depending on the circumstance. Despite his colouring, which reminds many of a skeleton, he pertains to be considerate, and warm-hearted. If one gets on his bad side, however, he lives up to his nickname. Many fear him, as he is a bouncer, and has come out victorious with a vast majority of the many fights that occured during his job. He also has a great amount of pity to deal out, though, as seen in his smuggling- things like expensive medicines and the like are smuggled by him at times, given freely to those he knows needs them- even then, he exercises the caution that comes second nature to him, and always requires some sort of documentation. He is impatient, and therefore can't stand any sort of repition, and is in a constant need of change.

-Action
      -Sweets
      -Bitter foods and drinks
      -Energy Drinks
      -Fighting
      -Romance
      -Cheesy movies
      -Fantasy novels
Dislikes: -Alchohol
         -Drunk people
         -Sour foods
         -Horror
         -Nosy people
         -Sarcasm
         -Drugs (recreational)
         -Small dogs

Species: Dragon
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170lbs
Eyes: White
Hair/Horns: White, with black markings. Four on either side of his head; two on his jawline, and two on the upper side of his skull.
Fur/Feathers: Grey along the back, as well as the top of his head, and white along his lower jaw/below his browline, and on the front of his neck. The white patch continues down over his chest and over his stomach, ending near his hips. His wings are white, with black along the supporting bones.
Tail: Long, with an arrow-like frill at the end, made of white feathers.
Markings: Only along his horns, as described above.
Clothing (if any): Black skinny jeans.
Anything else?: He has four wings supported by large muscles on his back, and each set of wings has a span of 20 feet and due to the unnatural colour of his eyes, he also has problems seeing in most light, which is why he works mostly at night.

Powers: Can sense electrical waves, as well as manipulate them.
Weapons: His claws.
  • Signature art by: Also me!

Zane the Fox

Re: I saved you [private] You forgot me (OOC.)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 03:08:35 AM »
Well. Here mine so in case it need to be look to refresh memory

Name- Zane Oi'Shade

Nickname-Zane or Bam Boom

Gender-Male

Age- Unknown but look to be 25. But he age very slow so he is a lot older then he looks. (Look to the DOB footnote.)

Date of birth- Unknown. All he know that he have a letter after he lose his memory. It told him that he seen too much war and death so he found monk to rid his memory and don't try to remember....that was over 400 year ago.

Sexually- BI

Personally- Wild but kind. Little mad but mostly harmless....until he is wronged or piss off. He is curious as hell. Very playful even when he fighting for life.

Like-
Dark area.
Food.
Chaos.
Action.
Helping people.
Children.(He a child at heart)

Dislike-
Light area(Sun and flood light of such).
Slow day.
Diet.
People hurt family and childern.

Species- Fox that is part shadow.

Height- 4' 7"

Weight- light but strong. He build for speed or spying.

Eye- The while eye is ruby color. No white at all.

Hair- Pitch black with bleach white paw.

Fur- yes. (Check the hair)

Tail-Yes. Long and fully useable.

Marking - Single claw mark across the face. Just under the eye to nose.

Clothes- Black hoodie with straight jacket under it. Silk crimson pant. Shoeless. On his belt is a shrunken head of a HOLY man.

Extra- beside the lost memory. He is also son of witch doc. His ma lost her child so she took him in. She taught him some of voodoo.

Power-shadow used. Cab blend into and become one with shadow. Can use it to hear or talk to find out info. Can swim and disappear into it.

He can also use bone from his own body as weapons. As he used His bone, his body alway replace the part He remove.

Weapons- 2 sword and 2 daggers. All made of bone that was pull from his body