The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Wandering the Darkness OOC. [Private]  (Read 957 times)

Offline SnarlingMink

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Julian
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Teal with orange accents
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Skinny, little muscle
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: hoping for the best
Wandering the Darkness OOC. [Private]
« on: August 30, 2015, 12:15:50 AM »
RP found here; http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=29320.0

We'll be using this to discuss anything! As the Serious RP Board Rules state, I have to make some rules, but to keep clutter out of the actual RP, I'll put them here! Basically just everything we discussed put in point form!

-It'll follow all of the main forum rules
-Setting is a large, fantasy-like area, in the medieval times; since nothing is really set yet, we can make up places and villages and such as we go along!
-Fantasy actions, classes, magic, and the like are all part of normal, every-day life in the RP
-Fight scenes have no real scoring, but no god-moding, either! Dodge some hits, let some go through, and just stay true to the strengths of your character! If you power-play (make your character overtly powerful and give them knowledge only you would know as a narrator) a little bit, that's understandable, but please try not to if you can!
-Swearing is fine
-Detailed fight scenes are a-okay (extra description, taking on a more morbid tone, all good!)
-Try to maintain good grammar!
-Pg-13 in the romance department, only! I've noticed many horror themes on here, although if we go into that territory, we'll develop more rules then! I doubt it will, even with extra descriptions, so we're probably fine, there!
-yep. just, standard forum rules, really, along with stating the setting! If you do want to add modern elements, we can discuss that further, and what the limits will be!

I know we probably don't need to be stating rules, since it's pretty straight foreward, but forum rules are forum rules! It makes sense for most rps :)

I'm going to post my form here, as well, for reference when I need it :3
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:20:22 AM by SnarlingMink »
  • Signature art by: Also me!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Wandering the Darkness OOC. [Private]
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 12:51:40 AM »
Name: Cecil Jacobs

Species: Mouse

Description:

Cecil is a wanderer, he travels the country offering his skills for the common good. He is a mage of many talents, but he also uses a large hammer as a weapon.
Oh woof

Offline SnarlingMink

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Julian
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Teal with orange accents
  • Height: 5'8"
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Skinny, little muscle
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: hoping for the best
Re: Wandering the Darkness OOC. [Private]
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 12:59:20 AM »

Name: Amir
Nickname(s): Amie (Ahm-ie), The Skeleton
Date of Birth: 14/02/1996
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Amir is kind, though he can be ruthless depending on the circumstance. Despite his colouring, which reminds many of a skeleton, he pertains to be considerate, and warm-hearted. If one gets on his bad side, however, he lives up to his nickname. Many fear him, as he has a large territory, and has come out victorious with a vast majority of the many fights that occurred. He also has a great amount of pity to deal out, though, as seen in his sharing of materials- things like expensive foodstuffs and the like are shared by him at times, given freely to those he knows needs them- even then, he exercises the caution that comes second nature to him, and always requires some sort of proof it is needed.. He is impatient, and therefore can't stand any sort of repetition, and is in a constant need of change.

-Action
      -Sweets
      -Bitter foods and drinks
      -Fighting
      -Romance

Dislikes: -Alcohol
         -Drunk people
         -Sour foods
         -Horror
         -Nosy people
         -Sarcasm
         -Small dogs

Species: Dragon
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170lbs
Eyes: White
Hair/Horns: White, with black markings. Four on either side of his head; two on his jawline, and two on the upper side of his skull.
Fur/Feathers: Grey along the back, as well as the top of his head, and white along his lower jaw/below his browline, and on the front of his neck. The white patch continues down over his chest and over his stomach, ending near his hips. His wings are white, with black along the supporting bones.
Tail: Long, with an arrow-like frill at the end, made of white feathers.
Markings: Only along his horns, as described above.
Clothing (if any): Black pants, may wear a robe at times.
Anything else?: He has four wings supported by large muscles on his back, and each set of wings has a span of 20 feet and due to the unnatural colour of his eyes, he also has problems seeing in most light, which is why he works mostly at night.

Powers: Fire breath/Smoke
Weapons: His claws.

Post Merge: August 30, 2015, 01:04:11 AM
I HAD FOUR PARAGRAPHS OF AWESOME STARTED WROTE UP AND WHEN I WENT TO POST IT IT DIDN'T LET ME SO I APOLOGISE NOW I HAVE TO WRITE IT AGAIN
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:04:11 AM by SnarlingMink, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Signature art by: Also me!