The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Adventures on the Unterzee Companion Thread ((A Sunless Sea) Closed RP)  (Read 907 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Some time before you were brought into this world the city once know as London sank below the Earth for reasons unknown. It was quite the inconvenience for pretty much everyone but alas life goes on and so did London and her people. You are...whoever you are. You were born and you were raised and you lived. But none of that matters now, because you wish to, for whatever reason, become a zailor. You wish to sail across the zee and find glory. Or maybe glory isn't what you want. Maybe you have some other reason. Who can say? Well, you of course! So come on then, who are you? At that moment a young urchin approaches you with a piece of paper with some information for you to fill in.

Name:
Species:
Goal (Why do you want to zail? What do you want to achieve?):
Appearance:
Title (How would you like people like the admiralty to refer to you? Sir, Madam, My Lord, My Lady, Captain?):

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Adventures on the Unterzee Companion Thread ((A Sunless Sea) Closed RP)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 09:28:23 PM »
Name: Angder
Species: Wolf
Background: Was born, parents died, friends died. Does not talk about it.
Goal (Why do you want to zail? What do you want to achieve?): Get away from mundane life.
Appearance:See avatar
Title (How would you like people like the admiralty to refer to you? Sir, Madam, My Lord, My Lady, Captain?): Who cares? I WANT TO BE A SZAILOR, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 09:40:10 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 09:37:16 PM »
Name: Geoffrey Noah
Species: Cinnamon Black Bear
Background: Not on the best terms with his family and was recently evicted from a friend's house. Perhaps there is more to his story than he currently wishes to share.
Goal (Why do you want to zail? What do you want to achieve?): Explore and do something with his life.
Appearance: Reddish-brown and dark brown
Title (How would you like people like the admiralty to refer to you? Sir, Madam, My Lord, My Lady, Captain?): None.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:59:13 PM »
I think I'll have a throw at this

Name: "Wayward"
Species: Wolfsky
Background:Wayward wandered. And that was it. He walked, and walked, no end in sight. No beginnings, no ends.
Goal (Why do you want to zail? What do you want to achieve?):Wayward has no goal.
Appearance:He wears a black coat, which covers most of his body. He also has his neck covered in a red scarf, with a tattered end to it. His face is almost always covered by his low-hanging hood of his coat.
Title (How would you like people like the admiralty to refer to you? Sir, Madam, My Lord, My Lady, Captain?): Wayward

The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline HollowOfHaze

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I see no way in which this could go horribly wrong
    • Awards
  • Species: Heraldic Winged Lion
  • Coloring: Tan fur/feathers, brown hair, brown eyes veined with a golden yellow.
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 128 Lbs
  • Build: Not exceedingly muscular, but definitely not fat.
  • Currently: Forgotten.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 04:16:16 AM »
Name: Galen Arakisk
Species: Winged Lion
Background: Growing up as one of the city's very few residents with the gift of flight, Galen longed for the day when he might see more of the brief glimpses of the lights far above the stone caverns he called home. His boredom from the inherent restrictions of the city gave way to a definite, if somewhat unsettling, interest in weaponry. Traversing the dark waters surrounding London might give him the answers and connection to learn more about how the city reached its current state.
Goal: To discover the world, both above in the unknown light, and below in the shifting shadows.
Appearance: Grey long-sleeved shirt, blue-grey coat riddled with pockets, several holsters of varied sizes, sturdy engineer's trousers, a bronze medallion depicting his species in its earliest incarnation.
Title: Mistcutter
  • Avatar by: My personal friend SpunkyRaccoon on DeviantArt