The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ~The smoking guns~ (2-4 players) (Sci-fi)  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Vrk 51 -Ike-

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Ark Synthetic
  • Coloring: Charcoal grey
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 160 Lbs.
  • Build: toned
~The smoking guns~ (2-4 players) (Sci-fi)
« on: August 10, 2015, 05:35:19 AM »
~This Rp is for (2-4 players) So go ahead and hop in if the time seems right. Due to the nature of this rp if the ship has already touched down then assume you are part of the ground crew already there...it'll make things easier.~

The setting is the year 3015.

An "under the grid" Government industry under the human sect created a research facility called: " Fumilian Research tech " on the planet Terminus V. The research that was to take place there was intent on finding an ability to increase the combat potential of human soldier in order to make them faster then humanly possible through inhumanly combining humans with alien races. The Location was Ideal due to the fact that the plant life on Terminus V seems to be sentient and often tries to entangle those who are careless within the forests; Thus, preventing unwanted attention.

The last known transmission to the Fumilian Research facility was of scientists screaming for help as a dark cloud of gas filled the room, followed what looked like a sentient being made of smoke, then silence....

Whether by force, or volunteering the players have found themselves on a G-light cargo cruiser headed for terminus V. "Recruited" by the Human Alliance to scout the Fumilian research center and find out what happened on the inside. Their mission is to enter the facility, and scout it.

Primary objective is to kill the experiment within.

Secondary objective is to locate survivors.

The Human Alliance is not responsible for your deaths and will disavow all knowledge of your existence if killed.

Payout is:

500,000Cr (Equal to about $250,000) For proof of the killed creature.

250,000Cr ($125,000) for each survivor (The alliance understands there may be little to no survivors.)

Ike coughed and gagged, his amber eyes opening wide to find himself within a dark room full of boxes. The ground beneath him let off a small, relaxing rumble of an engine. The male coughed once more as he reached up and ripped a cloth gag from his muzzle, trying to spit out the taste of blood. Why was there blood on it? It wasn't his.... He shook his head as he tossed it to the ground, noticing a similar pair of binds that were cut. Memories of the last time he was awake flooded into his head. Imirez...that bastard convinced him to walk right into a trap... Ike snarled at the thought of that portly sweaty man using his brother as bait. The words still rattled in his brain.

"You want to find brIne? You're outta luck! Because while you have one measly sibling to find, I have the 15 armed guards you killed to get to me, and I need reimbursement...So your going to go on a little trip...and your going to bring me back 500,000Cr 33,300 for each of those useless bastards am I clear? Oh and if you try to run, you'll be meeting BrIne with a bullet in his head." Ike snarled at the thought as he moved through the dimly lit room, leaning against the cold metal wall to open the door slightly and look out. Beyond was plenty of crewmen wearing white suits that held a single blue stripe running down one side. "Human alliance? " he asked as he furrowed his brow. "How the hell? ah F**k it...Better get a uniform so they don't think I'm a stowaway..."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 05:52:50 AM by Vrk 51 -Ike- »
A prayer to Aurora, 2531.

"As I walk through this darkness may her hand guide me, may her light shine; for I am her disciple and I know her will. May my foe perish in the light of a thousand suns, may my brethren find it a beacon and may my soul burn as bright. Should I fall I join her in eternity, no shadows to fear, no valley to echo my sorrows. I pray to thee, Aurora, I pray to thee."