The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Live or Die live from Mactica City: A future TV show (A new RP by Mittie)  (Read 14973 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: Live or Die live from Mactica City: A future TV show (A new RP by Mittie)
« Reply #825 on: August 01, 2015, 10:27:49 PM »
Xander's entire world was rocked as Geoff's fist hit his head, it was as if the world was spinning, he was finding it hard to focus and was giving into fatigue. He feebly smacked his hand against Geoff's cheek. He was panting heavily.

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
« Reply #826 on: August 01, 2015, 10:35:49 PM »
Zion: This is over for Xander!

Neco: Well if Geoff wins!
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #827 on: August 01, 2015, 10:39:58 PM »
Geoff panted with exhaustion. He knew it was close. He wanted Xander's death to be quick. With his arm free, he grasped Xander's neck, about to plunge a claw in.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #828 on: August 01, 2015, 10:43:49 PM »
Xander just lay there, too exhausted to continue. He panted heavily, looking up at Geoff with a glint of respect in his eyes, he gave him a small smile.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #829 on: August 01, 2015, 10:50:38 PM »
Geoff also smiled slightly for a brief moment.

"... F-farewell... Xander..."

The claw sliced in.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #830 on: August 01, 2015, 10:53:48 PM »
There was a few seconds of where the life could be seen draining from Xander's eyes, then he stopped breathing. He was dead.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #831 on: August 01, 2015, 10:59:02 PM »
Geoff slowly struggled to stand, but his ankle was shooting with pain. He stay on his knees, looking up at the dome.

"YOU GOT... WHAT YOU WANT... YOU SICK FUCKS...!"

He huddled, his head resting on the ground, sobbing.

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
« Reply #832 on: August 01, 2015, 10:59:20 PM »
Neco: Well well well...

*The arena broke down the it's core points "The white room" Geoff was now in a cage within a fairly small room, a bullet proof glass floor was below him, he could see the giant control room, a Direwolf came out of the dark, Geoff was stripped from all his equipment*

Neco: Ahhh, congratulations my big friend, you won... hard wasn't it *Eating a chicken wing* Wan't some wings, they are hot... I am sorry for your loss, but we figured your currency was Dollar, i guess *handed over a 50.000.000 dollar check to Geoff* I will teleport you home soon, wasn't that fun? I don't know we got lots of viewers that's fine enough for me, I send Zion home he has a important job...
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #833 on: August 01, 2015, 11:04:37 PM »
Geoff looked up with tears in his eyes, silent. With a shaky hand, he took the check and stared at it, rage building.

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #834 on: August 01, 2015, 11:09:26 PM »
*2 armed guards got in the room*

Neco: on't try anything, you wanna go home to your babies heh? then wait 10 secs we will commence the time generator

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #835 on: August 01, 2015, 11:15:31 PM »
Geoff could not use his magic, not in his condition.

"You... are sick... You all are sick..." he growled. "You all... and your viewers... are sick... It would be one thing... It would be one thing, if you asked us to participate, But no, you KIDNAP us and FORCE us to kill... for your amusement! You all are SICK!"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:17:10 PM by Evnamishko »

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #836 on: August 01, 2015, 11:36:21 PM »
Neco: Welcome to the 31th Century buddy...

*Geoff was surrounded by a light he was now finding him self where he left in his present year*

Post Merge: August 02, 2015, 12:02:51 AM
((RP OVER!))

Thanks all for participating, have a nice day Geoff won the game
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:02:51 AM by Mittie (the most adorable AI), Reason: Merged DoublePost »