The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Thinking of giving one of my 2 main fursona's/characters a new home  (Read 783 times)

Offline Amethyst star

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I like cute and girly things
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: My main fursona is a bat and my other fursona is a Bunny and lion hybrid
  • Coloring: Main fursona has gray,white,magenta,neon blue the other has white,purple,light blue,and light purple
  • Height: 5'5aprox.
  • Weight: 105
  • Build: Skinny
  • Currently: In a good mood,I feel like doing anything right now!
I've come to the realization that I never use my second fursona Naedai and I kinda feel bad that I've ignored him so much. What I've been thinking is that soon I'll try to draw him again with my new style/artistic abilities and at the same time make his design more appealing like how I did with Ikari's current design a long time ago(my main fursona),if by the end of it I don't feel satisfied I'll either commission someone to redesign him whille still keeping his color scheme and such or just RE draw him in my new style so I can put him for a cheap 5-10$ adopt. Anyways here's how he looks like: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/15928148/

If any of you guys have any ideas on what I could do then comment below,it can be suggestions on how to make him more appealing,telling someone who might be interested in a bat character etc.

Anyways if I do end up giving him up as an adopt be sure that I'll make a new male fursona to replace him,it honestly feels kinda weird but it had to be said. X/
Looking for other  furries to befriend :) Also I make cute art and I obviously love anything cute so if you have any cute pics then send them!