The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Searching for some good ol' one on one RP  (Read 826 times)

Offline tetranocular

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • the fox actually goes squeak
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec Fox/Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: #f3d583
  • Height: 158cm
  • Weight: 102lbs
  • Build: Petit
  • Currently: looking at cat videos
Searching for some good ol' one on one RP
« on: July 13, 2015, 05:52:33 PM »
Where to start...?

First of all, I'm Chris and I'm interested in tons of kinds of roleplay! Whether fandom related or OC related, I'm down. There are a few specifics I'm interested in, though I'm mostly flexible. However, there's a few non-negotiables that I'm going to say.
I will only do MxM. No exceptions.
You must be at LEAST over 13 - Not for mature content warnings, but simply for my own comfort level as a near-college student. No exceptions.
Though I'm not too rough with post specifics, I expect basic spelling and grammar at the very least. AKA, please be literate. But don't worry, I won't be a hardass. Spelling mistakes are normal, but dO not Talkk liek dis~. Please.
Post length is not anything to worry about. It can be paragraphs upon paragraphs, or just a few sentences per post. My only request is that it be more than one sentence. Don't feel inclined to write too much, this is just for fun, ok?
Also, the content warning varies based on whom I am roleplaying with, what we are roleplaying, and how comfortable the both of us are. Meaning, I will not do anything over PG-13 unless it is discussed in private message and you've been given my OK. I have no triggers and limits for myself, but those specifics are to be talked about through PM.

Now, when it comes to what we want the roleplay to be about, I'm pretty flexible. I have ideas of my own, but I'm open to suggestions.
My first idea is legitimately just winging it. We choose an OC to use, someone makes the first post, and we roll with whatever happens.
For the second idea, we pick a plot, setting, etc and an OC. EX: medieval fantasy - knights that got lost. sci-fi/futuristic - intergalactic criminals that got captured and stuck in prison together. etc etc etc.

Those both are for OCs, the next ones are just fandoms which I would be happy roleplaying from, whether canonverse or otherwise.
Naruto, Haikyuu, Free, Kuroshitsuji, One Piece, Yowamushi Pedal, Pokemon, Phoenix Wright, Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Hatoful Boyfriend, Thomas Was Alone, Stanley Parable, Ouran High School Host Club, Hobbit/LOTR, Star Trek, Sherlock, In The Flesh, etc. There's definitely more, but this is all I can think of in the meantime. So any MxM pairings from those I'd be happy to do.

Now, I've gone on long enough.. Honestly, it seems so serious and intense, but I'm less intimidating than a fluffy bunny. But to wrap it up, just PM me. We can talk and discuss things. If there's stuff you don't follow, ask me. Questions are your best friend.

Ciao  ;)

"There's what I believe in,

And then there's you."

Zane the Fox

Re: Searching for some good ol' one on one RP
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 12:11:36 AM »
Well. I interested and I 25 if that help. I open almost to everything. Anything else would have me need in to understand alittle more. And for gammar and spelling.  I do my best as I can due me being deaf.