The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Prince's Ecaspe (Reserved)  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White She Wolf
  • Currently: I wanna be someone's girlfriend. Like...seriously.
A Prince's Ecaspe (Reserved)
« on: July 03, 2015, 10:57:57 PM »
Code: [Select]
Name

Species:

Rank

Personality

Short Background Story

Crush

Relationship

Apperance

Name:

Prince Alexander

Male

Species

Dog?

Rank

Prince

Personality

Weird
Sensitive
Sweet/Kind
Protective
Very easy to convinced
Bi polar

Short Background Story

Unlike having a Father and son relationship, he instead was badly abused as a child until today. Sadly his mother died from a sickness and wasn't able to stop her abusive husband. He also abused herself. Till this day Alex is still the last to get a meal and do anything.

Crush

His knight

Relationship

Searching

Apperance: https://41.media.tumblr.com/930a2314d6aef4c7f6a73495ab1a7945/tumblr_nqvcw9d4Ri1sns1moo1_400.png
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 11:07:54 PM by Reckless »
MOOD/STATUS: I'm Back

Offline Sedrik Gallen

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 1,8 m
Re: A Prince's Ecaspe (Reserved)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 06:58:42 PM »
Name:
Elesius
Species:
Wolf
Knight and guardian of the prince
Personality;
Caring, able to fight, tries to hide emotions, loyal, nice to everyone
Short Background Story:
His parents trained him until he was an adult, now he works as a knight for the king.
Since he became a knight, the king made him the personal guardian of the prince.
He sometimes noticed the king's abusive nature, and really wants to help the prince out of this situation, he couldn't do anything yet because he always was loyal to the crown.
Appearance:
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/308/5/d/wolf_anthro_ranger_revisited_by_russellt2070-d4f151e.jpg

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 12:49:06 AM »
Alex, which goes by Alexander, stood inside quarters. The young prince haven't ate for two days and was starving. Not only that, if he had left and went done to the kitchen to take and sneak some food, his would probably face the worst nightmare of his life. His father.

Then again the young male was desperate and whimpering if don't make an action now. Removing himself from his bed the prince creaked the door halfway and called over a guard. "Bring Sir Elesius to me.Please" At this point he was begging and crying.

Offline Sedrik Gallen

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 10:26:18 AM »
The knight  hurries to Alexander's room, as fast as he could. He hesitates before entering the room, the prince was in, but then enters it. Elesius kneels down in front of king's son and loudly asks "My prince, what are your orders"He looks into the other man's eyes and waits for an answer.

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 10:32:08 AM »
"Shhh! I'm right here...No need to use the loud voice before my father hears" Deeply terrified the prince thought by now his father would be coming and bursting through his doors any minute, but it was just his playing him. His stomach growled. "Since I haven't been fed properly for two days, I want you to sneak down to the kitchen and grab whatever food you can find. I would do it myself...but..." He paused and silence himself, hoping the knight understood what he meant.

Offline Sedrik Gallen

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 11:44:53 AM »
The knight whispers  "I already offered to talk to your father, my family has a lot of influence, we might be able to change the situation .  Think about it while I'm gone" I leave the room, look around and start to walk to the kitchen quickly. I put everything I can find, as example,  a whole Grilled chicken,  cheese, bread and some fruits into a basket and then return to the princes room
I put the filled basket on the table and  take out all the food it contained .