The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A Knights Resolve (reserved for Reckless)  (Read 1059 times)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Raccon (hybrid)
  • Coloring: Red with white fur
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: long arms and legs with a very slim build.
  • Currently: gaming, job huntig, and listenig to music. Like a Elite!
A Knights Resolve (reserved for Reckless)
« on: July 01, 2015, 11:47:28 PM »
So you already know the plot so here is the CS. also i forgot to ask is there going to be magic?

Knight:

Name:

Sexuality:

Species:

Class: (bowman, swordsman, greatswordsman[two-handed sword], and spearman are your choices)

Personalty:

short backstory:

Extra:

Appearance:

Princess:

Name:

Sexuality:

Species:

Personalty:

Short Backstory:

Extra:

Appearance:

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: A Knights Resolve (reserved for Reckless)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 12:54:39 AM »
Name: Ezran McCaillis

Sexuality: Strait

Species: Raccoon

Class: Bowman but can also use a sword.

Personalty: he is a fairly rambunctious and cocky person but cares deeply for people he likes. hates to loose and will try to prove his loss was a fluke.

short backstory: Ezran grew up in a hunter famaly where he learned his bowmanship. one day while out gathering meat he came across a raid party headed to the kingdom and he managed to get back in time to warn the king where he met the princess. helping with the fight he got recruited as a knight. sticking to his roots he also took up the scout position on his free time.

Extra: he tends to fight acrobatically. doing his best to get behind his opponent. only has a single sword and no shield in combat. has a hew scars on his arms from wild animals.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/lGZHrIw.png

Post Merge: July 02, 2015, 01:30:10 AM
It was a mid summer day in the kingdom of Argaria. The air was pleasant and the city of Tarlat was sleepy from it's normal hustle and bustle. But Ezran wasn't taking this calm day as a break. He had to sharpen his skills and be the best Knight in the kingdom if he was to win the tournament happening in two days. that would be the best time to get noticed by the princess and potentially get some time alone to tell her how he felt at least. he was on the training ground fighting against some of the other knights in practice battles with nothing but a practice short sword. he managed to win three times in a row today and was about ready to fight a fourth but went for a water break instead. as he did so he gauged his potential threat to his plan. that snow leopard Alfonso was the only thing that came to mind. he was the best fighter in the kindom already and it was common knowledge that he already wanted the princess hand. he had to beat him. so far from what he could tell is that if anything they were on even ground. Ezran had speed while Alfonzo had experience. he decided to sit beside the water bucket and let himself rest for a little. taking off his heavy leather hood he let his sandy brown fur air out in the soft breeze.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 01:30:10 AM by Drakeyboy, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White She Wolf
  • Currently: I wanna be someone's girlfriend. Like...seriously.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 02:30:13 PM »
"You can't stop trying, can you?" The young Leopard said, as he placed his sword insides its sheath. Alfonso had just came back from his morning walk from the woods,and felt quite at peace. For a first he wasn't in the mood to bother the raccoon. Then again, Alfonso didn't have to worry anyway; he knew he was going to win both his victory and princess hand. Standing there, his palm resting on the handle of his sword, he sighed. "Just a few more weeks until the tournament." Alfonso stated, nearly happy. "Might as well practice.." Even if he was the best, Alfonso honestly hated working with others; he found them too slow or just not perfect to match his skills. "Would you like to me to train with you? " If he said no, he honestly wouldn't care.

(short >.< Sorry)
MOOD/STATUS: I'm Back

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 04:18:48 PM »
(It's ok as long as you put effort into it it's fine. Also a
I said two days. But if you think that's too short we can make it a week at most. The reason for that is because I don't want it to take too long to get to the second half of the RP.)

Ezran was taken by a little surprise with Alonzo showing up the way he did. "Just taking a seat." He said in reply to the first remark. Silently he gauged his rival. He was very well built and muscular to boot making just looking at him intimidating. But he saw a flaw in his armor. His left eye was injured making his depth perception off and giving him a blind side. He could use this to his advantage when the tournament came around. Then Alonzo issued the challenge.

Ezran looked over himself for a second wondering if he should. Because if he got injured he would be out of the running in the tournament. But this could be a good way to lear his combat style. He got up and splashed some water in his face and pull the hood back up. "Let's do this." He said gripping the practice sword firmly.

Offline Reckless

• The Wicked Reck
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White She Wolf
  • Currently: I wanna be someone's girlfriend. Like...seriously.
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 11:24:51 PM »
(Shit..My bad. D: I'll change it to a week instead of few weeks)

Alfonso looked at the raccoon as if he was was stupid. The snow leopard didn't play with wood swords. "If you want to be like me, you must know you don't use training wood swords. Using an actual sword is more proper." Unleashing his sword from it's sheath he walked in the battle ground, the light hitting his left eye, and waited for Ezran.

Removing herself from her quarters for once during the day, Sansa unexpectedly managed to meet her father in the hallways talking to one of the knights. It wasnt long before he noticed her presence. He rarely smiled and approached her gently grabbing her arms and motioning towards the training ground.

Sansa honestly could care less about training grounds and think more food. However, due to preparations and her being a queen was right around the corner, she would need to learn...Reaching the training grounds, they watched  the knights from the balcony as they trained. One in particular caught her attention as she saw two men in the middle.

"Let's move on. We don't want to ruin their focus." The king informed, moving to the direction where the garden was at.
MOOD/STATUS: I'm Back

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 12:22:01 AM »
(uhm practice swords are just dull metal swords so the soldiers don't accidental kill each other or cause permanent damage that would remove them from the garrison.)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 01:14:58 AM »
(it's ok i had to do some research when i first started to RP. it helped a lot so there was less mistakes and stuff like that. I'll just assume you grabbed a practice sword.)

Offline Drakeyboy

• Foxy Fox
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 01:27:33 AM »
Ezran took a breath to calm himself and stood in his battle pose the sword was held in reverse like a dagger and he held a wide stance keeping his free arm loose. he glanced down at the free arm to examine the vambrace (a forearm guard) it was made of steel and wrapped around his forearm and covered his wrist just in case. the thing was abused heavily marked with dings and scratches from the amount of time s he used it as a shield. he thought about giving a short taunt but he needed to focus on this fight. without any thought into his first attack he charged and got ready to guard and slip into very close range to get a strike in.