The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Paw War's (Anyone can join!)  (Read 824 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Paw War's (Anyone can join!)
« on: June 07, 2015, 04:26:32 PM »
This thread is about a spin off of ''Star Wars''. Which, for the ones who know what it is. I won't have to explain.Now as for the OC or OCC that you make can be, really anything from ''Star Wars" Now the setting takes place after the Empire Strikes Back. Where all the baddies are gone and a new threat is their. Now if anyone want's to control say the new their, then just pm me about it. Oh and about ''death'' you don't die... you just...have one of those near death action hero movie luck. So it's like your not dead but you will need to heal up.

Street Name: Gunslinger

Name: 45-KB

Race: Assassin Droid

Job: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: It's a normal droid, but colored black and orange. With a decent jetpack , and is upgraded for war.

Weapon(s): Blaster pistol, wrist rocket, EMP gernades, plasma torch, Blaster rifle, and it's wit's.

Bio: 45-KB was a new prototype for droid factory's, however due to the lack oh decent A.I. it was scraped. But a few of these droids lived on, but one of them was being hacked to kill innocents. However that back fried and gave him life. SO it wander's the universe in search of it's lost brothers or sisters.

It was Wednesday and the weekly paper came in, saying that  times are getting worse and the whole universe is at stake. But you know what? I don't care, I never care. Caring is what get's us in trouble or lost on the path of life....However I do care about Dosh... and lot's of it. So when I saw a HUGE bounty on some general, I was more then happy.Then again I need a team to do this... SO I set up a invent where I'll see if anyone care to waste their time killing some fool.... So I wait at the booth..... for anyone....on the planet Naboo...... 

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.