The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings, everyone!  (Read 565 times)

Offline Eden-H

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Android
  • Coloring: White, black
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Uplifted
Greetings, everyone!
« on: June 02, 2015, 07:55:50 AM »
Hello one and all! I am now known as Laharin around the internet world, though I was once refferred to as: Talon Thunderstrike (my very first OC as opposed to FC, hahha  x_x ), Yukai Ureshii, Dragonhawk, and the most popular: Lacera; with or without 'Daggersbane' or 'Veiss' at the end.

I am not remotely new to the furry community and have actually led a life saturated by it. From little known shows and movies like Bonkers, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, (my guilty pleasure of) Space Jam/Loony Toons related, Pinky and the Brain, SWAT Kats, Mighty Ducks, Street Sharks,  Darkwing Duck, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Tailspin, and the more well known of Gargoyles. I could easily go on about everything else, but I think that is more than enough! So technically speaking I have been a part of the fandom since I was a wee child, though I did not understand or actually come to know what it actually was until the internet was accessible where my family lived back in '98.

However, I did not consider myself a part of the fandom until I discovered Furcadia 2 years after it launched and worked to become an Elder Welcomer Beekin on there. Some users on here who played from around '04 until '09 may have known me as either Talon Thunderstrike, Thanos Nostra, Yukai Ureshii or Lacera Daggersbane on there!

In regards to a fursona, I technically do not have one. What I mean by 'technically' is that I identify as Otherkin and use my 'kin self as my online face. I also use it for role play in order to uncover more about him as well as to simply enjoy myself and have something I understand deeply to work with. Of course, I did go through numerous iterations before I uncovered the Otherkin community, so my posting on forums and websites in the past were slightly skewed by this point of view.

Sweet Farore this introduction post is literally tearing itself apart with every opposing direction I keep taking it in. I suppose I am far too excited to have finally found an active furry forum with what looks to be a fantastic role playing section. I have been wanting to talk to others within the fandom for quite a while as well as do some serious RP, but every forum or chat I found was either dead or a little too restrictive in regards to the creativity they allowed with characters; whether they were minor additions or normal hybridization. It may just be me, but I find it stifling to be limited solely to non-flying mammals and even restrictions on the types of mammals that can be chosen!

...Goodness. I suppose I will stop this incessantly rambling rant introduction post here.

So here we are again. ello everyone! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I look forward to any future interactions on here! Barring the fact I suddenly become incredibly shy and simply lurk rather than actively participate. I will need to kick myself into gear if I fall back into that rut.  T_T

I also solemnly promise my grammar, punctuation, and capability to form coherent sentences--let alone paragraphs--is typically not this nightmarish.
  • Signature art by: GhostPaladin