The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fable: The Furred Chronicles  (Read 826 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Fable: The Furred Chronicles
« on: April 20, 2015, 04:04:09 PM »
((Please note: This idea occurred to me sometime around 2:30 in the morning.))
Welcome to the land of Albion, a land of kings and queens, bandits and guards. Commonfolk to high society, all walks of life. Everyone lives their own lives, but all are intertwined in the fabric of life.

Notes: ((If you've ever played Fable, you know about Lord Lucien, the Heroes, Theresa, all of those fantastic characters. But here, they don't exist. They're instead replaced by us, the roleplayers. So, that being said...)) 

1.) Just as in fable, all your actions have reactions, mostly on your appearance. If you're evil, you become more demonic. If you're good, you become more angelic.
2.)Only one can start as the King/Queen (Prince/Princess) of Albion. ((PM me if you're interested, 'cause I'm not gonna take that role (mostly because it's unfair if I just jump into it))).
3.) You choose your moral alignment pair from the word go, those will be discussed momentarily.
4.) You chose where, and what class, you start as. Would you be a noble in Bowerstone, a beggar in the Old Town, or even a bruiser in Bloodstone. Every outlet of lifestyle is available to choose.
5.) I will be lenient towards customization of the lore. IE: You want to make a mechanical carriage? Go ahead.
6.) Easter egg/Extra content items are in play. Like the Master Chief 'Hal' armor and weapons from Knothole Island. Everything is fair game.
7.) You can manipulate the world to be more understandable, if you're lost. (You want a new town? Go ahead, Albion is huge!)
[size=78%] [/size]
Morality Alignments: Good / Neutral / Evil.    (How you treat others)
                                  Pure / Neutral / Corrupt.  (How much you give / take)
                                ((I hope that's clear.))

Whew...that's a lot to read. So, will you be a kind hearted, pure soul who works for a living, or an evil, corrupt noble who enjoys nothing more than rolling around in your own wealth? Whatever you choose, you can do it.

((Character Sheet YAH!))

Name: Rayleonarde (Ray)

Role (Or whatever you wanna call it): Young adventurer.

Starting town: Bower Lake Gypsy Camp.

Alignment: Good / Pure.

Personality: Kind hearted, spirited, yearning for adventure.

Starting Items: Simple tattered clothing, a sack cloth 'backpack', a rusty saber and a rusty matchlock rifle.

((Again, I hope it's clear what I mean here, and I hope this catches on. Fable was, and still is, my favorite game series of all time.))

Post Merge: April 20, 2015, 10:07:07 PM
Forgot to add this little tidbit: Everyone's a Hero. So...no one dies...you just get knocked unconscious. Among other things, though.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 10:07:07 PM by Rayleonarde, Reason: Merged DoublePost »