The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 1X1 Roleplay plots within! (female RP-ers wanted)  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Bettsyboy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Newbie XD
1X1 Roleplay plots within! (female RP-ers wanted)
« on: April 06, 2015, 01:45:37 PM »
Hey everyone! nice to see you all here, just a few things first.

First, in each of the plots below, I much prefer to play as a human, please don't hold that against me.

Second, I much prefer 18+ partners, simply because we can discuss more "adult" themes in the RP without me feeling... really weird about it (TBH, even doing regular romance scenes in the knowlege my partner is like, 15 really makes me shiver, I'm 22 IRL)

Third, please send me a PM if you're interested and leave a bump, I'm also very open to hearing your own plots. I much prefer to do RP over PM however if you prefer it, we can RP over threads.

Fourth, If you have Skype, I would like to add you, I like to not only discuss possible future RP things but I also like to regularly chat with my partners, build a bit of a friendship, you learn what I like in an RP, I learn what you like in an RP, it makes it better for everyone.

First:

The year is 2034, and as of January 17th, WW3 has begun, but this time it isn't like the previous ones, of an alliance of Axis powers fighting the Allies of the rest of the world, now it's a free for all. Alliances of nations, lone worf countries, everyone is fighting for their own interests, some fight to keep their technology from falling into the wrong hands, some fight for land to farm for their people, some fight over resources to keep their societies running, and others just want territory and power.

We both play as members of the NATO military, more specifically, the 54th mechanized division, which has set up it's operations in the Middle East, using Israel as it's launching point for a series of invasions across the Middle East. Our characters have been assigned to work together as part of a joint human/anthro initiative, two people assigned to a Mech, our mission? to move to an assigned grid point in the middle of the Jordan Desert, to hunker down, activate the Mech's stealth systems, shoot down enemy aircraft and report on troop movements of the various factions in the area. A simple but vital job for NATO operations in the region.

At all things seem to be going fine, as my character, the pilot and your character, the mechanic reach their point and set up shop, fully prepared for the 4 months they're to stay out there. But something happens, something goes wrong, a giant explosion in the sky, possibly a nuke, it completely knocks out the Mech's communications, and the last transmissions they receive are of NATO positions under heavy attack.

While it starts off more like an action movie than a drama, after communications go down, our characters are left stranded in the middle of the desert, supplies begin to run low, they're terrified the next people they see will be enemies, tensions rise, isolation leads to fear and fear leads to paranoia, and our characters can only rely on each-other... or can they? as food and water scarcity increases, they begin to turn on each-other, but will it escalate to the point of them betraying one another for their own survival? will old prejudices they've sworn off return in force? only time will tell.

Second:

The world has always been in a state of constant change, wars drive one people out, or even to extinction, others change the layout of maps, castles and cities rise and fall over the ages, hordes of barbarians both human and Anthro terrorize the lands before settling and becoming like the very empires they once ground into dust, but a new change is coming... a change unlike any before it.

New forces come to the land from across the seas, and old foes return in force, the signs of prophecy have sown that the poisonous goddess "Azid'haga" has gathered her followers who for generations have been building up in the shadows, uncovered and stamped out, only to creep back elsewhere before returning, from the re-emergence of this cult, the Heretics of the Eastern "valleys of Caiban" (great fissures across a flat desert landscape, so large entire cities exist built straight into the rock) have found their old blasphemous powers growing enough to summon creatures from the next world in full physical form, and it's only a matter of time before they are once again, as in ages past, able to march their hordes into the heartland.

I play as a simple son of a farmer and a whore, who's spent his days working the fields, taking care of his sick father and finding no luck among the girls of his village, that is, until YC comes along, a powerful sorceress a rarity in the world, an Anthro sorceress in human lands entirely unheard of, with the exception being those who come to human lands with a bloodthirsty host at their backs. She gives MC a simple silver coin, worth a fortune in this poor village after she asks him to join her and he refuses, but not an ordinary coin.

That night, creatures attack the village, burning it to the ground, MC's father and mother both perish in the assault, but just before MC meets his end at a monster's claw, the sorceress saves him, and asks him once again that he come with her, he accuses her of bringing the demons, but she dissuades him, instead convincing him to come with her, to help her find the source of all these events, to find and destroy "Azid'haga" and to discover what has given the Heretics such power, and to end it.

I was hoping this one could be more focused on world building you know? and making up lore for people and places as the story goes on)

Third: for ages beyond counting, man and Anthro have fought, bathed in each-other's blood since the days when sticks and stones were all that was available, but now after mileena of conflict, humans are getting the upper hand. A man from the north, a man who humans under Anthro rule pray to, and a man who's name rings synonymous with "demon" "curse" and "plague"

With the mighty power of gunpowder, this human lord turned king has set his sights on the fields of Daelor, inhabited by warlike marauding Anthro tribes, and human villages who must pay the Anthros all they have or be exterminated. As this man and his horde of riflemen, seordsmen and cavalry crush tribe after tribe, YC's father sees an opportunity, both for their own survival in the face of an un-beatable for, but a way for their tribe to gain territory and prestige beyond what they have now, so YC is offered to him as a wife... An offer he supprisingly accepts.

Right now that's all I can think of, but please tell me if you're interested in hearing more, I'm constantly coming up with plots and the such and I enjoy sharing them.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 12:50:54 PM by Bettsyboy »

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: 1X1 Roleplay plots within! (female RP-ers wanted)
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 05:07:53 PM »
ooooohhh the first one seems great, and I must say I rather want to RP with ya!

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Bettsyboy

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 04:40:07 PM »
And Bumping!

Offline Bettsyboy

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2015, 12:51:14 PM »
New plot added!

Offline Bettsyboy

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 03:08:10 PM »
And a bump