The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Balto fanfic rp request.  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Alex the Angel

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Angel
Balto fanfic rp request.
« on: February 10, 2015, 03:38:26 AM »
Okay, I started a Balto fanfic roleplay with a friend a while back, but sadly it was never finished. I played as an original character by the same name as my username (Alex), while he played as Balto, Steele, and the other main characters. If anyone's interested, I would love to continue it, or restart anew.  ^_^

Where the last rp was left off...

Balto and Alex, along with the other sled dogs have finally made it to Nome after nearly a week of traveling through harsh icy winds and storms. Once the team had finally settled in their home, Alex lay in his bed, unable to sleep. While the sled dogs slept in the kennel, Steele crept inside, silently kidnapping Balto. He wasn't silent enough, though, as Alex had heard the noise and ran to the kennel, finding Balto gone. After following one of the other dogs who had caught Balto's scent, he found the wolfdog chained to a large boulder overlooking a cliff. Steele quickly pushed the rock over the edge, dragging Balto along with it and crashing into the icy water below. Determined not to let his new friend go, Alex leaped off the cliff and plunged into the water with him. The freezing water nearly sent him into shock, but the boy was able to keep his senses. Swimming to the bottom of the lake, he found the boulder and the chain that held Balto. After some struggling, Alex was able to loosen the chain and pull the wolfdog to the surface and onto the bank, saving his life.

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
Re: Balto fanfic rp request.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 04:02:55 AM »
Balto fanfic eh?

Hmmm, im not too familier with the movies to be of much help there XD its been ages since I have seen the first one and then disney made more movies to milk the plot for as long as they could. Basically standard diseny fasion XD

What characters are available and what are they like?

Offline Alex the Angel

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Angel
Re: Balto fanfic rp request.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 01:13:12 AM »
There's basically just Balto and Steele (the bad guy). The other sled dogs were mainly just NPCs.  ;)