The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (SEMI-HISTORICAL) Hearts of Iron OOC/Signups  (Read 1589 times)

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Mantis
  • Coloring: 50 shades of Light Green.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 250lbs
  • Build: Solid.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Fixed my steam profile link after 3 years, lel.
(SEMI-HISTORICAL) Hearts of Iron OOC/Signups
« on: January 04, 2015, 12:07:35 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoxYTmQQRME

Hearts of Iron is a roleplay set during the final days of the second World War. It follows the 9th Wehrmacht division during the Battle of Halbe, during which the entirely encircled 9th army defied Hitler's orders and broke through Soviet lines to link up with the 12th army, and allow countless soldiers and civilians to cross the Elbe river to surrender to the western allies.

Rules:
1.Post regularly, at least once per day. This should explain itself.
2.This is a Historical rp, meaning no, you cannot be a ninja dragon warlord. Characters must be human, and male, as was the standard then.
I've decided to lighten up on this. Anthros and women are allowed, I suppose.
3.Adhere to the rules and requests of the GM.

4. All other standard TFF rules apply, as per usual.

CS:
Name:
Rank: (Ranks range from Soldat [Private equivalent] to Gerfreiter [Lance Corporal], with the position of Stabsgerfreiter [Senior Lance Corporal and group leader] taken by me.)
Primary weapon: (Kar98k rifle, MP-40 SMG, or MP-44 Rifle. Your character will automatically be given standard secondary weaponry such as a P38 pistol and two grenades)
Physical description:
Bio:

My CS:
Name: Freidrich Junker
Primary weapon: MP-44
Physical description: Old and tired looking, with a thick jaw and thin lips. Pale blue eyes with bags under them, and a bald shaven head. A small scar rests on his right cheek.
Bio: Freidrich is one of the lucky ones. He entered the Wehrmacht before the war started and saw combat from the Siegfried line in France, to Moscow in the winter. Though his cold face and often blank attitude may be deceiving, he is actually a kind hearted man broken by the war. Whether he dies, is captured, or makes it through to the very end matters little to him. He just wants the war to end.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 11:00:06 PM by Cho'Gath »
  • Avatar by: FrankLemonHeart (Thanks)
  • Signature art by: Some forum quiz thing and some individual.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: (HISTORICAL) Hearts of Iron OOC/Signups
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 10:06:38 PM »
damn. can it be anthro? i'm okay with the human, but i am a massive furreh. and my 'sona would be fitting, a German shepherd and I'd havfta say, ww2 is probs one of my favorite time periods, though I may not be much of a history buff. Im a ww2 reenactor (Second Infantry, Baker Company! based out of Miami, FL), an american one. though, My dad takes me along, I think it's rather cool.

what about captured soviet weaponry? Not gonna use, but just wondering.

CS:[/font]Name:Barrett LangeAge: 20Rank:Oberschütze[/color][/size][/font][/size]Primary weapon: STG-44 (Used one IRL, and I have to say, is sweg)Physical description: Barrett is exactly what is expected of the german citizens, Young, tall, blonde hair, and blue eyes. Though His once youthful face has been marred into that of a jaded disspasionate. He tries to maintain a regulation moustache, though he often shows stubble. Personal hygiene isnt often one of his priorities. Bio:Recently drafted into the war, Barrett, to put it simply, hates this. He was ordered to fight, and, fearing for his life, he did. He likes to think of himself as a Kindhearted man, but, he often looks out for himself above others.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.

Offline Oedipus Rex

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Here we go again.
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Mantis
  • Coloring: 50 shades of Light Green.
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 250lbs
  • Build: Solid.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Fixed my steam profile link after 3 years, lel.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2015, 10:58:46 PM »
damn. can it be anthro? i'm okay with the human, but i am a massive furreh. and my 'sona would be fitting, a German shepherd and I'd havfta say, ww2 is probs one of my favorite time periods, though I may not be much of a history buff. Im a ww2 reenactor (Second Infantry, Baker Company! based out of Miami, FL), an american one. though, My dad takes me along, I think it's rather cool.

I suspect that's the reason this thread hasn't been getting alot of attention. Sure, I'll lighten up on the rules a bit and allow Anthros/ females. Why not.
And I wish I could take part in a reenactment. I'm a major ww2 nerd.

Oh, and you're accepted by the way..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 11:01:53 PM by Cho'Gath »
  • Avatar by: FrankLemonHeart (Thanks)
  • Signature art by: Some forum quiz thing and some individual.

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2015, 08:22:28 AM »

I suspect that's the reason this thread hasn't been getting alot of attention. Sure, I'll lighten up on the rules a bit and allow Anthros/ females. Why not.
And I wish I could take part in a reenactment. I'm a major ww2 nerd.

Oh, and you're accepted by the way..

Heh. how it works (at least with my dad's unit) is they lend you stuff till you can buy your own. my dad can also get m1 garands for ~USD$400 at the civilian marksmanship program, I think. but youd bettah not be a naze! i dun wanna shootcha!

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.