The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (1X1 RP Recruitment) The Nurse and The Soldier.  (Read 1146 times)

Offline SinGenesis

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ear scratches are acceptable as a form of payment.
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes)
  • Coloring: Orange-red fur covering most of body, white fur on chest, neck and belly. Standard red fox coloration really.
  • Height: 5 foot 5 inches
  • Weight: Sixty-Five Kilograms/One-Hundred and Forty-Three Pounds.
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Depends on what you want me to be doing sweetie
(1X1 RP Recruitment) The Nurse and The Soldier.
« on: December 20, 2014, 08:04:28 PM »
Hello, I'm looking for an RP Partner. The setting is Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp in 1942. Our characters are prisoners there, and have been for a while. Here is my Character Sheet.

Name: Dorothea May

Species: Egyptian Mau

Biography: Born in a small town called Romsey in Hampshire, Dorothea grew up around nature. The New Forest was her playground; and when she was 10, she broke her leg after climbing a tree. Being rushed to hospital by her parents, she admired the nurses who looked after her, wanting to help the other people who were injured themselves. After leaving school, she entered college and began the training required. Soon after getting her qualifications, the Second World War started. In 1940, the Triage centre she was in was captured by the Germans, and she was sent to Sachsenheausen as a Nurse to assist the Camp Doctors horrific inhumane experiments. Behind the back of her guards, she treats and looks after the prisoners there as best she can, often saying they'll be alright when she knows they won't survive for much longer, frequently stealing drugs like Morphine to help ease the pain of those who have are suffering, she has at times euthanized the people who have been experimented on rather than leave them to die an agonizing death.

Personality: Dorothea is a kind woman, who always tries to do her best whatever the situation. She never gives up on anyone, and cares little what happens to her, only what happens to others.  She can be assertive and determined and is very brave and willing to fight for what she knows is right. She is shy but is not afraid to stand up for herself and her passions and beliefs and the people she loves, and her friends. She loves just about all animals. But her biggest love is children. She has a loving and caring nurturing personality, like a mother. She is compassionate and encourages when someone is down. But there are times where she doesn't know what to do or say, she gets a guilty conscience and blames herself and is hard on herself. She often questions her emotions or lack thereof and is easily confused and frightened at times. Dorothea dislikes crowded places. She also hates conflict. She will do anything she can (that doesn't involve getting violent) to stop a fight or an argument. If she can't stop it, she will feel like it was her fault and there was more she could have done and will feel down about it. She is honest but sometimes gets too blunt, Often referred to as the "Angel of Mercy", she will do what she has always done, try and help the sick and the injured.

• Signature art by: MrRazot

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

"Courage isn't about not being afraid. It's being afraid but doing what you have to do anyway."

Offline Ryan Naismith

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Hope, however desperate, is never without merit
  • Species: Coyote! Canis Latrans (best canine)
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 71 kilograms
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: BACK
Re: (1X1 RP Recruitment) The Nurse and The Soldier.
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 04:12:05 AM »
I would totally do this! Ww2 stuff is really cool! But sadly, I'm on my phone, so I can't write much of much substance. And I'll be in Texas , away from home, for the next couple of weeks.

FDF forever!

To judge from the notions expounded by theologians, one must conclude that God created most men simply with a view to crowding hell.
-Marquis de Sade
The way is lit. The path is clear.
We require only the strength to follow it.