The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings, fellow non human race  (Read 689 times)

Offline Rottech

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I wanna be the very best
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien
  • Currently: Laughing like the crazy individual I am
Greetings, fellow non human race
« on: October 13, 2014, 11:49:23 PM »
So.. I guess I could consider myself an ex-furry returning to the scene again. Hello to you all, I am Rottech, a mated 19 year old female who currently lives in Sweden, and a very crazy, eccentric and sometimes confused fellow who is on a grand quest to uncover the mysteries of life, existence and the human psyche.. and magic. I became aware of the furry community on the internet at the mere age of 13, meaning 6 years ago, and immediately started to worm my way into this fandom, due to my fascination for basically any creature that was not a human. However, a few years ago, due to some very straining events I really, REALLY needed a break, so I pretty much stopped my activity in the community, and didn't consider myself much of a furry anymore.. but I feel like I am starting to recover, so I am taking it a bit slow by joining a forum, and I thought this one looked pretty decent so I joined.  :) I have never really been very active in the furry fandom, but more of a lurker, but I still like to have a look at what is happening now and then and pitch in occasionally.

Now.. I would guess you would want to know a bit more about me, and if you don't then I am kind of wondering why you are still here in this thread.  XD  Let's see.. First and foremost, I think, except being a semi furry, I quite strongly consider myself an otherkin, though I am aware of the fact that my physical current body is indeed human, I would say my "spirit" or essence is far from it.. and thus comes the species description. You may call me more or less an alien since I am not native to this world in particular. And when it comes to gender pronouns.. feel free to call me whatever you want really, I don't mind one bit, I just tend to go by my physical gender, which is female, but I wouldn't say I am the most feminine person out there really. My hobbies include exercising, listening to music, playing video and PC games, reading, drawing, discussing things, philosophy, psychology, cuddling, writing in a far more fancier way than probably needed, and plotting to take over the world.

And lastly, well.. if you are wondering about my avatar, no, it is not a representation of myself, or my "fursona", it is more like an OC, a character I've had for a long time and that I have an easy time drawing. It is the one characters that has stuck with me for a long time. I am horrible at trying to make a fursona, and all my attempts have been futile, so that is still a work in progress.. If you are curious about this avatar fellow though, it's more or less a spirit, or as I like to call it, an "imp". Thus it's a "xe/xir", gender wise, and has no single gender, since xe can easily morph xirself in different shapes. I just like having this fellow as my avatar.. so xe will stick here.

Anyway.. I think that is all, sorry about all the text, I am a very big writer, haha. Only one thing I might want to add is that I am not always super cuddly friendly, but I try to respect people the best I can while still being honest, and I sometimes prefer more a good discussion than general fooling around. But still, I am happy to meet all of you and won't mind talking to you at all! If there is anything you would like to ask me, go ahead, I shall answer as quickly as I can!