The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: GATHER 'ROUND PEOPLE GATHER ROUND  (Read 898 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
GATHER 'ROUND PEOPLE GATHER ROUND
« on: August 17, 2014, 05:26:23 PM »
Im going to start a fantasy type rp soon and i need some people,you can be any race from any fantasy book,game.ect....basically the world is split up into starting points and main castle's starting points are the basic starter town's you're character was raised in

I really haven't done a fantasy RP ever but it would be great if you,the viewers could add in some more story to it since my brain is not working....
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 05:30:28 PM by Jacob Chase »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: GATHER 'ROUND PEOPLE GATHER ROUND
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 04:33:31 AM »
I'm up for a little construction detail.  Just...I dunno...find me on some sort of medium, be it this or steam, or skype, or something.  And I'll give you a hand.  Though, by this time next week, I'll have to be ready for my collegiate career.  But still, I'm available.