Author Topic: G'day m'furries  (Read 441 times)

Lacrymosa

G'day m'furries
« on: July 26, 2014, 02:41:23 PM »
Ignore my cheesy title

Hi there, I'm Lacrymosa

So it's summer here, and the only option I have is browsing all day. Since I don't really have a place on the internet to stay, I found it a good idea to join a fandom.

I'm not new to the furry fandom! I actually discovered it when I was 12 (don't ask me how). I didn't really understand it at the time, but I really liked the pictures I saw of it. A couple of years later I knew a lot more about it and I really started to like it. Not only I got really into the art and stuff like that, but I really liked the people in the fandom too.

For a long time I was really alienated from other fandoms. I didn't like the people of it and I got bored with the subject itself. After all those years I still feel good with the furry fandom.

So right now was a good moment to really join the fandom, and a forum might be a good place to start.

More about me...
I like music, and my favourite band is the melvins. I have a last.fm account and a tumblr account, and I Always add anyone, and back. I like drawing, altough I'm better with traditional materials than with digital, I made my profile picture, It's kind of vague but I like it.
more irrelevant information: I live in the Netherlands, I'm 16 y/o

Feel free to ask questions!

Oh, and I'm thinking about making these kind of profile pictures for free for people who request it (if anyone would like to have one). I already have an FA account (about 1 day old) http://www.furaffinity.net/user/spreadeaglebeagle/ So leave me a shout or a note if you want one!

- Lacrymosa

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: G'day m'furries
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 02:46:21 PM »
Welcom to the Fur- Oh...you already know

but still welcome to the forum...
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Lacrymosa

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 02:52:57 PM »
Thanks, I'm sorry I couldn't mean more for you  :(

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 02:58:44 PM »
Funny. Me and some friends were talking about how there's not enough Raccoons on the forum. Well welcome!  Have fun here! I know you will.

See ya around!
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Lacrymosa

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 03:06:05 PM »
Thank you  :) , I feel like a special snowflake right now, haha