The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Story Corner  (Read 877 times)

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
Story Corner
« on: July 16, 2016, 04:18:28 PM »

I haven't seen anything like this, so I thought why not. This is a place anyone can post any stories they like. Real or fake, good or bad, bring em all. I'll start with one I'm not too proud about, but can still laugh at

Back when I was about, 14? I had impacted canines. It required braces (just saying, don't ever be tricked into having them unless if medically necessary) and oral surgery. The oral surgery was, shall we say, rather interesting. I not only hate needles, but am terrified of them. You'll see just how much in a sec.
Anyway, they were just going to shoot me with some drugs and keep me awake. Now I knew that needles were going to be involved, so I was of course nervous. When I saw the needle (and it wasn't near me yet) my heart rate jumped about 20 beats per minute. I know this because I was hooked up to a machine that monitored my BPM. It's sound changed, and gave off a little warning. After multiple injections giving me the maximum legal adult dose of drugs to try to relax and numb me, I was still highly elevated and shaking, so they aborted the attempt.
The second try they were going to go ahead and put me to sleep. After many injections to try to make my veins easier to find, and to settle me down, and being stabbed about eight times to try to get an IV going (all failed), they FINALLY gave up and decided to gas me. As they were wheeling me in, this old guy appears. I wasn't worried about being operated on. As they were wheeling my bed, he was walking with us giving a very fast paced speech about how I'm in more danger in a car, etc. Now THAT, his speech, the way he said it, THAT made me worried. Very worried. Thankfully the gas is very potent. I was out very quickly.

guest22811

Re: Story Corner
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2016, 01:08:47 PM »
OOh, this is a very nice idea!

Ouch, getting stabbed with a needle 8 times doesn't sound very pleasant.

When I was in primary school, our teacher announced that he would be on leave for 4 weeks. He said that he was not going to reveal the reason for leaving until the next day. On the bus home, I asked my classmate who was sitting next to me " Why do you think our teacher is going on leave? " . She obviously didn't know because we weren't told so she just shrugged. I JOKINGLY said, " Maybe he's having nose surgery."

The next day came and our teacher came in to the classroom. First thing he said was
"class, I'm having nose surgery."

I'm psychic.