The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Ark Incident (OOC-Open)  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Elisif

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nap timez
    • Awards
  • Species: zangoose
  • Coloring: red and white
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 49
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Formal wear... UGH!!!
The Ark Incident (OOC-Open)
« on: June 24, 2014, 05:59:07 PM »
Everybody knows about the story of Noah's ark, where the world was flooded and they had to survive on a ship with two of each animal. That was just a paraphrase for what really happened, the flood was just a metaphor for the demons that came through while the ark was a fortress, one strong enough to hold the demons at bay. But as civilization advanced through the years, this fortress was lost in the ruins, its significance forgotten by our ancestors.

The flood began in London two years ago. A crimson red train entered the subway, sending in the first wave of demons. Not being prepared for anything supernatural at the time, Europe was lost in the first two weeks, then Russia and so on.

Today, the last of us, the survivors are left to fend for ourselves in the fallen city. Demons lurk around every corner. Walls served as eyes for our enemy while the floors served as portals to the underworld. Though we might seem hopeless, we have adapted to draw power from these demons, each one possessing a unique ability of their own.

Rules:
Only post once for each round (1 round = 1 OP(original poster/me) post)
At least one paragraph per post(Minimum of 5 sentences, intro should be longer)
You have 3 days to post per round, any longer than that and your character will be killed off
No over-powered abilities
Please wait for me to say your character is accepted before posting on the main topic

Character skeleton
Name:
Species:
Ability:
Weapon:
Familiar
Looks: (Image or text both accepted)
(Background/Personality not needed because of how a person could say the character is shy and rp otherwise)

My character
Name: Lucida Pierce
Species: Wolf
Ability:

Crow Affinity: Could communicate with crows, not make them obey her
Soul Leech: Traps the souls of hostiles and stores them in a gem, could later be used to heal
Reverse Reaping: Trapped souls could be used to make lesser demons go against themselves. They will kill themselves when their job is done

Weapon: Scythe
Familiar: Doom Kitten
Looks: Dark blue fur and tomboyish hair. Wears a top hat and tattered tuxedo. No scars or markings

Its a rough sketch and stuff but I'm hoping to see how this'll turn out
  • Signature art by: ME!
The is where I write stuff right? STUFF!

"Everyone needs a rival
Someone who can spur you on
And make you feel invincible
The thrill is irresistible" - Ken Ashcorp