The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: New (to the forums)  (Read 415 times)

Offline Rainor

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Furry Artists/FanFic Writer
  • Species: Dog
  • Coloring: Whitish Gray
  • Height: 5'9
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Somewhat built
  • Currently: Blogging on Tumblr/RPing through email/Working on Fursuit and commisions
New (to the forums)
« on: June 08, 2014, 06:14:34 AM »
Well, my name is Rainor (or if you wish call me Jason) and I've been in the furry fandom for about two years now. I want to keep this short so I'll do a brief summary of myself

Summary

[/size]I'm a 24 year old male living in the state of New Mexico with my five year old daughter, who is willingly in the fandom. We go to conventions cosplaying as our fursonas and it's the cutest thing I've actually done with her. I'm not just in the furry fandom, I'm in other fandoms such as Once Upon A Time, Marvel, DC, My Little Pony, Supernatural, ect. I make fanfics/fanart (not right now for the fanart, my new tablet is coming in a few days) and I work at a police agency but have a second job as a HR Manager. I make some money with commissions but not enough to live without a job. I am currently working on a fanfiction that has about 100k words right now. I'm a pretty nice guy, I love meeting new people and am pretty meadow unless you catch me with my coffee, but I'm not saying that I'm so much as mature, I'm actually very immature if you get to know me. I actually RP as well within my fandoms through email/chat boards and so on. I also have two Tumblrs, one for art and one for fandoms and edits of mine. I'm in love with Sebastian Stan and other Marvel actors (I don't even know if I'm in love or just twisted from the amount of them on my Tumblr dashboard)

Offline Tyga

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Tiger
  • Coloring: White and gray
  • Currently: Lost in Time. Lost in Space
Re: New (to the forums)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 07:30:14 AM »
Welcome to our little crazy corner of the internet. Come in and make yourself at home ^^