The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nox's Commissions  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Noxela

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
Nox's Commissions
« on: April 08, 2014, 09:14:14 AM »

-Nox's Commissions-

Full Colour Male Tiger (naughty bits have been cropped out)

Please Contact me for pricing.

Important info:

I Will Draw
Any rating (G, Mature, Adult).
NSFW drawings will not be posted here, they will be cropped to remove naughty bits or suggestive scenes to use for commission previews (example being Jiang's commission of Delun)

I Won't Draw
Children depicted in a sexual or harmful nature.
Anything offensive to a race or Religion (I am comfortable with drawing Nazi uniforms).
Hyper inflation, obesity, extreme guro/amputation. Minor fetishes are okay.
I am not very good with drawing complicated architecture or space ships, or mechs. If you REALLY want me to draw these things I will charge extra.

Contacting Me
If you would like to commission me, please PM me.
Please be clear in what you'd like done. Here's a GOOD example: "I would like a full colour Zeltron with an additional full colour character. Both will be from the waist up. I would like them to be sitting at a bar. Here are some reference pictures."
Here's a BAD example: "I would like a Zeltron with another character."
Please try your best to describe the mood of the drawing, what pose you would like, clothes, anything that will help me your artistic vision of the piece. Adjectives are super helpful here as well.
If you don't have any reference pictures do your best to describe what you would like done.

PayPal: [email protected]

Payment Options
PayPal only please, NO EXCEPTIONS.
You will have 72 hours to pay, if you cannot pay by then your slot will be given up.
Please tell me who you are when sending over money, it keeps things less confusing!

Drawing Process
You will be shown a sketch before I start inking/colouring. (Chibis and sketches do not go through this process).
If you don't like the sketch, please be clear in what you don't like about the picture so I can do my best to fix it. If you continue to dislike the sketch I will cancel your commission.
Please give me one to two weeks (or more depending on how busy I am) to complete your commission. I will give you update reports etc.
As the artist, I have the right to cancel a commission at any time for any reason. If it is beyond the sketch stage you will get your money back minus a 20% fee.
As the commissioner, you have the right to cancel a commission at any time for any reason. If it is beyond the sketch stage you will get your money back minus a 20% fee.

What Are 'On Hold' Commissions?
Sometimes characters change or get retired before I can complete a commission, if this is the case I can either refund the money or put your commission order on hold, meaning that when your character is ready to be drawn I can continue, or if you make a new character that character can be drawn instead. It's like a rain check.

Please make sure to give me credit if you post my work in a character profile or off-site.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me!

Under no circumstance can the images in this post be used without my explicit permission.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:18:04 AM by Noxela »