The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for Commisioners  (Read 940 times)

Offline Alexei

• Crafty Canadian
  • Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • To the moon
  • Species: Cheetah Fox!
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Weight: 66 kg
  • Build: Relatively Lean
  • Currently: Collecting the pieces of my life and putting them back together.
Looking for Commisioners
« on: March 24, 2014, 01:19:12 AM »
So I've been out of the loop for a bit on the furry art scene and as a result I don't really have much of an idea on how to search out commissioners anymore. I'm looking to get a couple character references done up when I get some money in the near future so I thought I'd start the search a bit early.

Basically, all I'm looking for is either a good source for finding plenty of artist that offer commissions, specific artists you would recommend  me to commission or even if you just want to endorse yourself. I don't even care about the nature of what you send me I just want as many options open as possible when I decide to spend some money.

Any help is appreciated :)
  • Signature art by: The Black Keys

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain