The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Masquerade  (Read 967 times)

Offline juliet

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Look into buying my commissions.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 5'3''
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: Curvy!
  • Currently: Selling commissions
The Masquerade
« on: January 18, 2014, 05:03:55 AM »
Long ago, before cars,phones,and fancy things we have now,people lived in Castles and large homes called Manners. They wore puffy dresses and took pride in their looks.Now gather around children and listen to a little story.

Back in such a time, war ravished the lands and left spirits low. As the fighting slowly died down and a Vistor was named, the great houses of the land came together with a Grand idea, Gather all the people from all the lands, the rich, the poor, the beautiful and the less together all in one large place. Word quickly spread as the invitations headed out to home after home, brought by a black carriage drawn by a horse the color of pure snow. Each one of the invitations was hand written on a pale colored parchment, the letters perfectly done. Each member of the family was invited so long as they where over the age of thirteenth. Each member was to show up in the best gown or suit they owned if they did not have one they where to come there days in advance to be fitted for one.As mask was also a must but if one did not have one they would receive one the moment before they where lead inside the grand ballroom being build where all the kingdoms came together, called The Star as each kingdom touched on an almost point like spot. That idea sparked a tradition that would carry on for many many years to come.

That was a while back. Not much has changed about the lands, life has started to flow normally again and some crops have even started to pop up in lands once covered in rotting bodies and blood stains. Once more the invitations have gone out and in a matter of days everyone will be gathering in the grand ballroom once more to dance the night away, Make some new friends, and some may even find the one they wish to spend the rest of their life with.

Character Sheet.
Name:
Affiliation:
Appearance:
Mask:
Kingdom:[Nova,Rose,Evergreen,Flora,Tra'isha]
Other:[Anything]

Rules:
Use the C.S posted above, no one of your own.
No one liners.
No anime. None. Never. Use it and be denied.
I will allow up to 5 'normal' guests.
THERE ARE NO POWERS.

Toodles
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 12:42:09 PM by Cho'Gath »
  • Signature art by: Also Me xD

Offline Scruffy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: my outer furr color is hot pink and my inner furr is white.
  • Height: 5'2' (anthro)
  • Weight: 140 lbs
  • Build: slim, small
  • Currently: happy :3
Re: The Masquerade
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:07:17 AM »
(OOC) Question,so is this Roleplay going to start and end here, with players posting content here? or are you going to collect the players here and add them to a "IM" like skype and start there?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:13:29 AM by Scruffy »

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Offline FelixtheHunter

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Rusted brown to faded red
  • Height: 6'11''
  • Weight: 132 lb.
  • Build: Almost skinny with defined muscles
  • Currently: Wondering if anyone will draw my fursona for me
Re: The Masquerade
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 12:02:15 PM »
Felix Argen
Affiliation: None
Appearance: Coal-Black furred Wolf without a suit. Blue eyes and a bronze necklace.
Mask: red with curved silver edges, a mock scar over the right eye.
Kingdom: Evergreen
Other: Faking nobility. Humorous and sly, and always looking to sway people to his side of any arguement.