The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: gem gate(title still undecited)  (Read 1045 times)

Offline alexanderzehgreat

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • hey im alex......and i like soup
    • whats icecream like?
    • Awards
  • Species: mutt
  • Coloring: black cream
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 136
  • Build: in between musculer and not, kinda scrawny
gem gate(title still undecited)
« on: December 07, 2013, 09:03:44 PM »
Hello im Alex im takeing a game course in my school and its the perfact opportunity to work on a fur themed game ive had the idea of for a long time so this will be a traking of my proggress and have you guys help and your input so for what ever time i decided  ill have one big question to the game so i hope you will import you're info to me
thank you

Post Merge: December 07, 2013, 09:26:27 PM
ok so lets start with a few things
GAMEPLAY: a platformer with rpg like aspects
STORY: its still needs work but the basic idea is that our main characters family treasure sends him back to the dark ages he is caught in a 'war' between the tribles known as the oki(they are like forest dwellers and consits of animals like that) and the settlers(an odd mix reptiles and griffins will be in it)of their lands

IMPORTANT QUESTION: what should the title be?

Post Merge: December 07, 2013, 10:02:51 PM
oh something i forgot to say wich i feel stuipd for is its in the rp section because i want people to use rps to help me with stoy man im dumb  for forgetting that
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 10:02:51 PM by alexanderzehgreat, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Signature art by: seems tuff dosent talk to much but is easygoing
i came to eat soup and draw stuff