The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Leaving Reputations for others  (Read 295 times)

Offline HyenaKing

• rock out with your cute out
  • Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • shut up, you're a dream
    • Awards
  • Species: what u think
  • Coloring: whiteish
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Build: sheesh
  • Currently: writing.
Leaving Reputations for others
« on: November 27, 2013, 06:43:50 AM »
I d not enjoy people not think'in past thier own noses.
For instance, my sibling decided it was a great  for to burn her broter, that she would broadcast for 2years she was YAY! BISEXUAL FRIENDS FIREVER thing with her friend, along with insulting teacers in notes, being bratty t teacers, etc...
Leaving me as a target with flashing arrows toward me. Fun. This year,  akrwady with the new highschool she was doing the same thing the next year. Shes thinkin she can do anything if her father is in afganistan. Nope. This 2nd year, for her, already 4 tardies and 2 detentions. And her father is here. Ah, i am going to have even more fun, next year of school. My lasr name is now synomnonus with  "brat" when i am completeley different. I have already been downgraded, when other students re-do thier ork, they get credit, but not with me. I dont know if thisis going to ffect me the rest of my life, or how to peacefully communicate without me getting the blame.

Excuse the misspells, i a using atouchscreen keybord, and i am not good at it.

Advi
wired as right now

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Leaving Reputations for others
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »
Dude it's high school...who cares?

My older brother's reputation left me being called his name and being asked to join all the sports teams. You're your own person with your own personality. A reputation means nothing if it isn't a good one so why worry?

You'll make your own reputation once you've made your presence felt. Teachers loved my brother. They hated me. xD

High school isn't about who's got the better reputation. You're there to LEARN and you're not expected to do anything else. Keep close to your friends and laugh in the face of anyone trying to compare you to someone else. We're all better than that.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 08:49:35 PM by Spike_ »

Offline DragonMKV

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Light gray scales
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 135
  • Build: slightly built
  • Currently: Building a custom D&D system!
Re: Leaving Reputations for others
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 09:51:36 PM »
This seems to happen to a lot of people. I, for one, have a sister who sings amazingly and even got into Belmont. Because of this, a lot of people think that I can sing even though I have no musical talent...

And as Spike said, soon enough you'll get your own reputation. Doing so might feel like slowly ripping off a band-aid sometimes, but if you have friends then they will help you set everyone straight...

Best of luck  :D
Most people think artists are weird.

Don't disappoint them!