The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Space case, a missing planet?"  (Read 1076 times)

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
"Space case, a missing planet?"
« on: September 12, 2013, 02:24:41 AM »
Alright lets start with the background of our first character. He lived with his native species on a planet at a super young age of 4 1/2, the planet was being attacked and his family ejected him from the planet in a escape pod, the species were very highly advanced and very peaceful. Back to the kid. He landed several thousand light years away when he entered a worm hole not far from his original planet. He landed on a solar system with three planets, two planets were of livable conditions but one was a desert planet hardly able to live on at all. One planet is pretty much a interstellar trading center with one major city on it. Nixon (the young kid.) landed on this planet, raised by a small family he was shown and taught all the planet knew, when he grew older and he knew the science of spaceships and escape pods he found a memory unit that was labeled "watch". The unit played a recording that his family recorded the day before the attack. His mom/dad had said that they were being attacked and were most Likely to be destroyed, they said to keep hope though...several years later he had grown to an age to get a job, (19) he got some Money, got a small ship, and took off to the other livable planet. After two years of living on that planet and gaining a lot of money he decides to send a message to his friends back on the trading planet ucarous.

Nixon presses the button on his devise that sends an audio message to all his contacts in his friends group. "Hey guys I've got all the stuff I need to get out of here, when ever your ready get a ride to my planet and we will meet up at my house." Nixon's house is nothing short of awesome but it is quiet cool.  It's futuristic (he did build a lot of it.) he did come from the most technologically advanced species of the universe. "No need to call me back just get here with all the supplies you need for a long space trip. I'm not gonna tell you till you get here, it's a surprise."

This is usually the part of the story were you come in.  ^_^
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!

Offline Subject Sigma

• Avid Aardvark
  • Happy days to you.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret Antrho
  • Coloring: Sable
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 173 lbs
  • Build: Lean and slim, yet extremely muscular and strong.
  • Currently: Happy and excited for tommorrow!
Re: "Space case, a missing planet?"
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 10:36:45 PM »
Sigma is an odd case. In the year 2077, standard terra time, the Empire of man was attacked on Earth by a race know as the Corodians. The Corodians were vicious and ruthless, far stronger than any human and had tech beyond human comprehension. They were left with one choice, to make an army of genetically enhanced super soldiers. From there the GEO (Genetically Engineered Organism) Program was initiated. Every man and woman entered into the army, and now every antrho. But with everyone in the military they needed people to run the factories. Thus work GEOs were made. Sigma was the last and best military GEO to be made. A single GEO was able to complete a mission that would have taken 10 elite operatives. They were the best of the best and to top it off were given the best gear. Within a matter of months the war was over and the humans won but now there were over 2,000,000 GEOs in existence 250,000 of which were able to kill a man 50 different ways just using their hand. So the empire debated what to do, eventually half thought we should be executed, they figured we had served our purpose and should be gone. But the other half...the other half claimed the Empire to be inhumane and wrong, it only took a few days for a civil war to break out between the New Empire of Earth and The Empire Of Man. Eventually the war ended with a peace treaty. The Empire Of Man would keep the system off Sol and not interfere with the Galactic Republics buisness. The antrhos would become citizens with equal rights within the Republic. But Sigma was dangerous...too dangerous. The Republic would not kill him and Sigma knew that if he did not leave they would lock him up. So he left for a little planet, not known to many people where he could live his life. This happened to be the same place where Nixon was. The two met when Sigma was walking down the street and noticed a very troubled looking Lombax. Eventually they got into a discussion about his problem. Nixon needed money, Sigma had war funds he was not using. So Sigma gave him the money to leave the planet, but kept in contact with him.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Subject 1v02P_Σ AKA Sigma uses FCPM (Foundation of the Conservation and Protection of Mankind) Special Operations RIG.

The FCPM GEO Ops RIG provides user survivability and lethality, it's made out of an advanced nano weave which can come together to make a sort of shell. This temporary armor bonus has the ability to stop heavy caliber machine gun shells. Another one of the suit's main features is it's ability to let the user breathe underwater by using a rebreather as well as its ability to become air tight to allow users to survive in vacuums and hazardous areas. The suit additionally has a cloaking ability which gives the user a temporary cloak. It also has the ability to double user strength as the user wills it.

Offline Subject Sigma

• Avid Aardvark
  • Happy days to you.
    • Awards
  • Species: Ferret Antrho
  • Coloring: Sable
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 173 lbs
  • Build: Lean and slim, yet extremely muscular and strong.
  • Currently: Happy and excited for tommorrow!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 11:50:50 PM »
Nixon...Its me Mordecai. Look I'll be over in a minute but theres something I need to talk to you about in private. It has to due with a very...sensitive topic. Oh and one more thing, some jerk at the bar thought he owned the place and claimed that "I was in his seat" and that "he didn't like me" so I apologize in advance for the blood. Don't worry he should live.

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

Subject 1v02P_Σ AKA Sigma uses FCPM (Foundation of the Conservation and Protection of Mankind) Special Operations RIG.

The FCPM GEO Ops RIG provides user survivability and lethality, it's made out of an advanced nano weave which can come together to make a sort of shell. This temporary armor bonus has the ability to stop heavy caliber machine gun shells. Another one of the suit's main features is it's ability to let the user breathe underwater by using a rebreather as well as its ability to become air tight to allow users to survive in vacuums and hazardous areas. The suit additionally has a cloaking ability which gives the user a temporary cloak. It also has the ability to double user strength as the user wills it.

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 12:46:38 AM »
Sounds like you had fun. Well once you make your way over we will talk in private and in the mean time ill try to get bombix over here, see you later pal! (Nixon calls bombix.)
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!