The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hearts.  (Read 958 times)

Offline Lots-of-Paws

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • We're all mad here!
    • Awards
Hearts.
« on: August 17, 2013, 12:19:23 AM »

An old woman shuffles around a large black rusty cauldron; she pours in different coloured liquids and herds. "You'll be my most precious creation yet."  A small light begins to emit from the cauldron; the old lady laughs but is cut off by a horrible hacking cough. She grabs her chest and breathes heavily. She grabs a crudely shaped knife, its blade is dull and rusted. She holds he wrist over the cauldron and draws the blade across it, her blood slowly and thickly flows from the gash and into the cauldron. The light bursts out and the cauldron breaks into pieces, the strange liquid sloshes onto the floor; the old woman is thrown to the floor. A naked girl lays on the floor in the liquid, she's curled up her eyes closed and not the faintest bit of life attached to her. The old woman feebly gets to her feet, shuffles to the girl and kneels down by her side. The girl stirs and her eyes blink open; she looks up at the old woman. "Find the wolves." She crumples as she takes her dying breath, after a few moments she bursts into ashes. The girl stands and takes a few stumbley steps to the door and opens it. She enters the cold and shivers as the snow touches her pale body.

( once she is touched ....might make it kissed.....by a wolf she changes to her true wolfy form.)

Offline nixon/monto

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Rachet?oh yeah! He is my cousins friend.greet guy!
  • Species: lombax
  • Coloring: regular
  • Height: 6'5"
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: little above average
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: doing good
Re: Hearts.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 06:48:41 PM »
(Ill be a wolf for this rp.)
 a wolf is guarding the perimeter of his camp for he has been kicked out of his clan. His name is nix, a wolf that was kicked out for assault of the clan king and loosing.

"If only I won I would be king of the clan. He didnt deserve the title he got...I SHOULD BE KING!" Hey yells InTo the cold ,snow filled night.  "I had a chance to prove my family I was strong. And I messed it up."    The wolf lays down and covers his body with the blanket he got from home.
Space is a place I can't wait to go to. All the time in reality. And yet I long for the end, not because I want it to end, but because I'm curious of how this world ends and where all these souls go to when they breath no more. But till then I'll be having the time of my life! :)

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army.
 FDF forever       "
SNIPER!!!  boo ya FDF!!