The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: My first RP (feel free to join)  (Read 1142 times)

Offline OC39648

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Charcoal black w/ graphite gray
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Anthro
My first RP (feel free to join)
« on: August 27, 2013, 12:58:53 AM »
Day 1: The Awakening
The sound of crashing waves woke me up. I was laying face down of the beach, quite groggy. I flip over and sit up. I take a look at myself. But wait... Somethings wrong. My skin is gray. I touch my arm, panicked. And then I realize it isn't my skin that is gray. Its my fur that is Black, with a bit of gray mixed in. I shoot up, more panicked then before. I touch my face. I notice a slight muzzle. I fall backward trying to take in what had happened. My practically shattered mind tries to take in all the facts. After what seems like forever, I finally calm down. I reason that this is a dream in which I'm part canine (of which is a wolf). I study myself again. I feel relief over have some tattered clothes on. I face away from the water. All I see is jungle, and what's left of my mind says wolfs do not belong in jungles. So I sit and try to take stock mentally. I have no clue what my name is, and why the heck I had fur, but by then, it was night. And it was time to go to sleep.

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 09:48:53 PM

[OOC] This is mainly something to develop my fursona as im basically brand new to the whole community. So everything here is mainly following my experiences. (almost) everything is a metaphor. Ill let you know when I stop following my experiences.

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 10:08:29 PM
Day 2: The Jungle
The day had broken.
I wake up, sand in my mouth. I spit it out, and sit up, then go wash my face off in the water. The water was cold, but salty, leading me to believe it was an ocean. I sit back down, and look at the horizon. So obviously this wasn't a dream. But what was it? It sure didn't seem like reality. I was getting hungry. I look around. Nothing on the beach, just sand, sand and more sand. The jungle looks full of things. I get up and start to go into the forest, trying to find something to eat, or someone to get help from. I wander down the seemingly endless trees. A bush rustles. My eyes dart towards the noise, and registering a peculiar sense in my nose. Another wolf emerges from the bushes, pure gray. I go on the defensive a bit. The wolf opens it mouth and says "Hi. How are you doing." I relax a bit. Knowing it, and/or me is capable of speech. I respond "Hi. I'm... uh... I don't know.."

[OOC] I went on an IRC recently and talked. This is almost a summary of my experience. So just in case you were wondering, the characters are anthro.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:08:29 PM by OC39648, Reason: Merged DoublePost »