Author Topic: My first RP (feel free to join)  (Read 1145 times)

Offline OC39648

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Charcoal black w/ graphite gray
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Anthro
My first RP (feel free to join)
« on: August 27, 2013, 12:58:53 AM »
Day 1: The Awakening
The sound of crashing waves woke me up. I was laying face down of the beach, quite groggy. I flip over and sit up. I take a look at myself. But wait... Somethings wrong. My skin is gray. I touch my arm, panicked. And then I realize it isn't my skin that is gray. Its my fur that is Black, with a bit of gray mixed in. I shoot up, more panicked then before. I touch my face. I notice a slight muzzle. I fall backward trying to take in what had happened. My practically shattered mind tries to take in all the facts. After what seems like forever, I finally calm down. I reason that this is a dream in which I'm part canine (of which is a wolf). I study myself again. I feel relief over have some tattered clothes on. I face away from the water. All I see is jungle, and what's left of my mind says wolfs do not belong in jungles. So I sit and try to take stock mentally. I have no clue what my name is, and why the heck I had fur, but by then, it was night. And it was time to go to sleep.

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 09:48:53 PM

[OOC] This is mainly something to develop my fursona as im basically brand new to the whole community. So everything here is mainly following my experiences. (almost) everything is a metaphor. Ill let you know when I stop following my experiences.

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 10:08:29 PM
Day 2: The Jungle
The day had broken.
I wake up, sand in my mouth. I spit it out, and sit up, then go wash my face off in the water. The water was cold, but salty, leading me to believe it was an ocean. I sit back down, and look at the horizon. So obviously this wasn't a dream. But what was it? It sure didn't seem like reality. I was getting hungry. I look around. Nothing on the beach, just sand, sand and more sand. The jungle looks full of things. I get up and start to go into the forest, trying to find something to eat, or someone to get help from. I wander down the seemingly endless trees. A bush rustles. My eyes dart towards the noise, and registering a peculiar sense in my nose. Another wolf emerges from the bushes, pure gray. I go on the defensive a bit. The wolf opens it mouth and says "Hi. How are you doing." I relax a bit. Knowing it, and/or me is capable of speech. I respond "Hi. I'm... uh... I don't know.."

[OOC] I went on an IRC recently and talked. This is almost a summary of my experience. So just in case you were wondering, the characters are anthro.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:08:29 PM by OC39648, Reason: Merged DoublePost »