The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Why is it wrong...  (Read 351 times)

Offline Count of Cutesy

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Am I cute?
    • Awards
  • Species: A mythical creature called an Almiraj.
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: Not good with height.
  • Weight: Not good with weight, either.
  • Build: Since I made this guy in a program that didn't allow me to change the bulk or build of a furry, I would say about Average.
Why is it wrong...
« on: July 31, 2013, 01:26:34 PM »
Why is it wrong for people to care about animals and less about their own species but still care about them, but perfectly fine for Hunters and "Animal Welfare Supporters" to ONLY care about humans and try their ABSOLUTE HARDEST to promote and justify animal cruelty? No offense, but humans are disliked for a reason, and Hunters and "AWS" are big contributing factors. Even then, I still try my hardest to help out animal AND human charities whenever I can. But deep down, I feel more sympathy at times for other creatures than I do my own species.

On another note, why is it alright for people to make insanely offensive comments about dead animals, or even make jokes about killing people who love animals like vegetarians or Animal Rights supporters, but HOW DARE you even make a negative joke about hunters or "Animal Welfare Supporters" or people who DON'T care about animals?

Yeah, I know this is a bit like my other topic, but I just cannot get over the fact. And it's not just animals, but even death threats towards HUMANS who actually care about animals and the environment is perfectly alright, but any such joke about hunters and "Animal Welfare Supporters," or just humans in general, is uncalled for. (Before anyone says that Hunters and "AWS" actually care about the environment, as far as I'm concerned, this is a HUGE lie. I've met a LOT of Hunters and "AWS" before, and VERY FEW IF ANY of them actually care about animals other than their own species.) Double Standards?

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

• Unique Unicorn
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • Arcane Terrain
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Foxaroo!
  • Coloring: white and orange
  • Height: 5'11''
  • Weight: 145
  • Build: skinny with little fat and muscle
  • Currently: Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost!
Re: Why is it wrong...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 08:24:20 PM »
Oh boy this thread again. This is exactly like your last topic. Go back and read your last topic to see why both of these threads are superfluous.
If you want beef then bring the ruckus

Offline WingedZephyr

• Monochromatic Friend
  • Administrator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My art and characters
    • Awards
  • Species: Cagon (cat/dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: White with black "glove" markings and grey stripes
  • Height: 4' 6" (feral)
  • Build: small, lean
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Why is it wrong...
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 10:18:32 PM »
Your last thread like this got locked for a reason, and I'm not sure why you're under the impression that it's okay to make another one just like it. Please be respectful when a staff member tells you enough is enough.

Locked.

Art stream:

** Art commissions currently open **
.: [Prices] :: [To-do list] :.
.: IMVU :: FurAffinity :: DeviantArt :: My website :.